I'm officially an ugly chick magnet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
So, i'm at the grocery store tonight.... just doing my thing, grabbing some food cuz i haven't eaten anything productive towards a meal in 3 days...

now, when i shop, i'm not a rubberneck.
i haul ass.
i drift shopping carts.
and as i round isle number 12 in full lock, i crash into a wall. I plowed into her carriage on a blind corner by the Hostest rack (hrm, figures shes standing there....)
so i say i'm sorry without stopping a beat and throw it in reverse. Before i'm lookin for 1st to continue my corner, she says "Hey, it's ok cutie. why you in such a hurry?"

ah fuck. this 5'0 250 lb chick is hitting on me. WTF?

i quickly pull my one-liner: clothesinthedryergottago (bill and e will understand :p basically say that as fast as you can :p)

so whatever, i finsih my shit and come home.

log onto myspace to see if anyone said anything productive to me....

and it happens again.

How are you doing? I just wanted to say hi. I was looking through myspace and stumbled across your page it is very nice. Just thought I would drop you a note. Alright I guess I will talk to you later.

Kristine

MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/kristinemarie212

180015653_l.jpg

WTF, over?

I'm officially an ugly chick magnet, and i hate it :cry:

wtf are you doing on the twinkie aisle anyway? you know that's where the moo moo's hang out.

i get hit on at the grocery store in my fucking pajamas, bro. i hate that more. haha.

their boobs are too big anyway, right?

it was the bread isle... the hostess rack is at the end of the isle... like the front face...

------------------ bread---------------|
------------------ bread---------------| hostess shit here

and yes, big boobs are t3h gross.

34b for me :)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.........SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...at least you get hit on...I don't even get hit on by the ugly chicks...but then again I don't look at them lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
it was the bread isle... the hostess rack is at the end of the isle... like the front face...

------------------ bread---------------| hostess shit here

and yes, big boobs are t3h gross.

34b for me :)
thats called an Endcap lol...im a stocker at a bulk food store around here hehe.

i was only teasing, b. the kid makes a point... at least you're getting hit on. and be glad it's not a guy.

:)

and, it's not always an end cap... they have all that stuff near the end of the aisle... at least, here in collyfourneea.

End cap is the proper word then :p

and honestly, if a girl hits on me so obviosuly, they scream loser.

you want me toots? you gotta work for it. lol

anyone who hits on you in a damn grocery store has got to be a loonie. that's my take on it.

however, if i'm in pizza hut...

...hahahaha.... oh man...

:) Take it as a cue man...

LMAO everytime i have a shopping cart in a grocery store im drifting the shit out of it and riding it. people look at me like im freaking 10 but its fun y0.

I never buy more than I can fit in a handbasket unless I need laundry detergent, B. I'm powerwalking through that MF'er, even tho there are chicks that are teh hawt in the store.... I dunno what it is... I guess the 95% white populace of my area lends towards more chicks that are teh hawt being in the store at the same time I am.

I've caught a few eyes there before, even the chick in the floral area (about 20 or so, 5'2" 100 pounds~ish) looks friggin HOT, and I seem to catch her scoping every time I'm there.

I need to see about a number from her, I guess.

Its the facial hair, physical stature, and the general 'I don't fucking care' attitude unless you're a low maintenance chick or a high maintenance german luxury car. :orly: :censored:

:banned: :pissedoffban:

:werd:

You need to find yourself a better store, because grocery stores have always been great spots to spark conversation and pick up chicks 'round my parts. Much better than, say, bars, where all the STD infested sluts gather.

Back