I'm Old!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

class of 90 :flipoff: and I remember the crx commericals :laugh: and remember going to honda a buying a new crx

Ripperbone: I'm with you man, this thread hurts. My CRX has been built and complete since they could drive.

class of 98

i never went to a honda dealership

my rents got an 88 dodge aries K car new... :thumbsdown:

but god damn did those motors last for fucking ever...
my uncle had 300K+, and my old man was over 200K when the headgasket popped...
and it got up to 275K i think before he sold it...

I didn't graduate...But after I dropped out I got my GED, I think it was in 02 or 03. I would should have been an 05 grad, because I stayed back a couple times.

Let me just clarify for the HS community.

If you ever failed a GED test you're:
1) A complete moron
2) You need to go back to 7th grade
3) You'll end up on AMW because you'd be too stupid to push carts at Wal-Mart
4) You really are mentally challenged

How many people did you get preggo in your timely tenure in HS?

Quoted post[/post]]
I didn't graduate...But after I dropped out I got my GED, I think it was in 02 or 03. I would should have been an 05 grad, because I stayed back a couple times.

Let me just clarify for the HS community.

If you ever failed a GED test you're:
1) A complete moron
2) You need to go back to 7th grade
3) You'll end up on AMW because you'd be too stupid to push carts at Wal-Mart
4) You really are mentally challenged

bahahhaha^^^^ so you're calling me a moron huh? lol....
nahh I decided to walk away from the class and not show up the following day so...Yeah I fu ked up...but then again yeah..Im a moron...lol

:flipoff:

Actually, if you DID graduate highschool, you're owned. I have NEVER, EVER, been asked for school transcripts. EVER. I could have just lied.

Quoted post[/post]]
Actually, if you DID graduate highschool, you're owned. I have NEVER, EVER, been asked for school transcripts. EVER. I could have just lied.

or and did i mention i still dont have it...Or maybe i do but not really..You know,,.! :ph34r:

sneaky sneaky....
:p

college tends to keep people out of that nasty profession called prostitution...

Back