I'm so fucking drunk right now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone here in San Diego? gonna go see some naked drunk bitches in the club right now. my friend saw too short in rosarito and said there was ass everywhere, girls were dancing nakesd and shit, so this should be fun

im sober. thats right, a college kid is sober on a sat. night....because theres like a foot of snow on the ground. plus i ate chinese for dinner and beer doesnt mix well with that. thats a mistake i wont make 5 times.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 01:13 PM
oh man... and i missed this. jeez... i feel lame.
[post=450044]Quoted post[/post]​

Dont worry Misti, we'll do it again next weekend :)

Ry.

i care... because it lets me know i'm not the only person who'll take time out of their drunkenness to type something no one will give a flying fuck about, or be on the computer.

that's lame enough as it is, however, now i know that i'm not the only retard out there who'll do it. hahahaha

well lats night turned out cool, but we didnt see Too Short, we walked by the club but the rest of the group didnt want to got there. fuckers. took me until 5 pm today to recover, and i had to call in sick to wrok or else i woulda puked there. drank about 16-18 drinks within about 3 hours so i was nice n drunk. My other friend got trashed off the same amount and we had to carry him back across the border and to the truck. he was yelling like a jackass and stuff, yelling Oorah and trying to run away from us and shit, so we half the time we were having to run and catch him before his ass got in trouble. we seriously thought he was gonna get thrown in the drunk tank at the border.

whatever it was a fun night. we're doin it again next weekend if anyone wants to join. seriously we want to get a nice big groupl to go so hit me up if anyone wants to go

Damn I feel old... I haven't had a drink since last sept. (ulcerative colitis) i tried smoking but its just not the same.

I can't believe I've gone this long w/ o drinking a 40oz. This sucks ass man... reading this thread makes me miss being in college and being able to do whatever.

You guys suck,...hope you have a good time.

Drink OldE

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Jan 24 2005, 06:49 PM
Drink OldE
[post=450740]Quoted post[/post]​

I did...hence the drunken thread.....that is still being replied to two days later :ph34r:

this is prolly my 4 or 5th response to different topics but fuckit. I slept last night. My dad and uncle on the other other hand. Its my mom and dad's wedding anniversity(22yrs.). and thay had a party here at the house. WE did it mexican style. Got the guitar out, sang out of tune, and thay drank till 8 in the morning the next day(today). Now is it just my familiy or are there and of you guys who have done the same. Not the guitar, just drinkin till the 8 am

Back