I'm too DAMN TALL!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

So I was in Miami last week for the Lowrider Car Show... A friend of my friends pulls up in his brand new Honda S2000. They told me to use it since I wanted to buy one for my bday this year... and well, I didn't fit. I just got to sit down and that's it. The damn car is to little for me, or i'm too big for the car. :(

So then my friend says, get in the passenger seat, I barely fit there also... I did get in though. We were racing down the parking lot and HOLY SHIT!!! I never knew the s2000 was that damn fast.... now imagine it with the vortech supercharger, that car is a killer... GRRRR

I guess i'm destined to just have an RSX or another civic :( :D

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 23 2005, 12:15 PM
try being 6'5, i need a fucking shoehorn.
[post=450078]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm 6'3" and weigh 287 now... I've lost 12 pounds so far... 50 more to go hahaha

Originally posted by Blanco+Jan 23 2005, 01:43 PM-->
Originally posted by swanny@Jan 23 2005, 02:15 PM
try being 6'5, i need a fucking shoehorn.
[post=450078]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
I'm 6'5" and I barely fit into my hatch. :lol:

senate_9427
@Jan 23 2005, 03:02 PM
f you guys, om 5-7 and i just wish for once i could be too tall for something
[post=450105]Quoted post[/post]​

Being tall sucks sometimes. I knocked myself out for a few seconds on a low hanging tree branch, once. :ph34r:
[post=450135]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, one day I drove my sisters eclipse to cal state long beach and knocked the hell out of my head while going into the damn car... I was seeing stars like heck haha. Very true, sometimes it sucks being too tall.

6'3'' and a buck eighty and some change. And yeah it is hard to find pants... never heard of luckies but try old navy and also try ae. They seem to have the pants in my size.

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 23 2005, 02:20 PM
Buying clothes also sucks, the only jeans that fit me are luckies.
[post=450158]Quoted post[/post]​

haha sucks... Man, I went back to Mr. Casual dressing over baggy dressing... finding shoes for me is a biatch... size 13/14 with Nike's... GRRR

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jan 23 2005, 02:28 PM
6'3'' and a buck eighty and some change. And yeah it is hard to find pants... never heard of luckies but try old navy and also try ae. They seem to have the pants in my size.
[post=450161]Quoted post[/post]​

or levi's or dockers...

Yeah i have a size 13 and it isnt too bad finding shoes... it seems like they stop producing shoes after 13s so good luck :D And a size 13 looks mammoth to my girlfriends shoes. Size like 7 or something. She always makes fun of me for it.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jan 23 2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah i have a size 13 and it isnt too bad finding shoes... it seems like they stop producing shoes after 13s so good luck :D And a size 13 looks mammoth to my girlfriends shoes. Size like 7 or something. She always makes fun of me for it.
[post=450171]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, in addidas, dressing shoes, or timberlins i am a 13. In nike I am a 14... dude its hard finding shoes at Del Amo mall LOL... even in sportsmart, foot locker w/e... I only found them @ champs, they carry big sizes LOL
:worthy: Champs :worthy:

im 5'11", and about 200. i fit into my car just fine, but i dont fit into regular racing seats. luckily i dont have any.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jan 23 2005, 03:25 PM
im 5'11", and about 200. i fit into my car just fine, but i dont fit into regular racing seats. luckily i dont have any.
[post=450181]Quoted post[/post]​

on the 92 hatch I use to have, I fit on that sucker perfectly... What type of car do you have?

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 04:20 PM
i hate driving my mom's big huge tuna boats... i feel like an ant driving a fucking semi.
[post=450226]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, try driving a 1987 or 1976 or 1963 chevy impala lowrider and then directly go into a ford f350 and then back into your civic... LOL that's a major sike right there after being in big ole cars...

Back