Imaculate Prelude FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

Just offering it to all the HS people before I throw it in the auto trader. I'd rather it had a good home. :D

I don't have any pictures because it is curently in my friends body shop being painted and restored to pristine condition. It's a 2001 Prelude with 15,000 miles on it. It was in imaculate condition until my damn girlfriend rear-ended an A4 at about 5 miles an hour. (Looked down to eat some In&Out and the audi hit the brakes). No damage to the audi but the prelude's hood got fucked up and the front clip got some scratches. The headlights didn't even break. I was going to replace the front clip with a body kit but I didn't like any of them so I went with stock again. I also bought a CF hood, but my girlfriend liked the stock hood better, so that is what is on the car now. I will include a BRAND NEW CF hood for it too. The car is in PERFECT condition. Never raced, never beat on, always garaged, perfect interior. We bought it in 11/02 with 7k miles on it. It was a lease return because the people before us couldn't afford it. And now we can't either. :( My girlfriend is having our baby in a week or two and she was laid off from her job. I sure as fuck can't afford to pay rent, pay for a baby, AND make a $430 car payment by myself. Not while puting money into MY car. :p

I currently have these items not installed brand new in the box -

Neuspeed lowering springs
Blue AEM Cold Air Intake
DC Short Shifter
CF Hood

I will install these parts for free if the buyer wants.

We still owe $21,000 on the car because of the SHITTY intrest rate we got. We bought the car for $21,000 and have made like $7,000 in payments. Fucking intrest. Anyway, I am taking a $1000+ loss on this car and blowing it out for $20,000. I am VERY firm on this price. However, it might be possible to refinance the loan in your own name and just take over the payments. I will talk to the bank this weekend about that. I need to sell this car fast though because of the bank and the baby so I will be putting it in the autotrader on Monday. I have NO doubt that it will sell for 20k with all those parts on it around here. But like I said, I want it to have a good home. PM me or E-mail me at Shadney@Hondaswap.net if you are interested. If you have cash I will DELIVER the car to you. Maybe. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, it's the pearl white color with black interior.

Edit2: Never Mind - I found a picture of it....
s3f6b5f443d0a4.jpg

Back