in nned of trans bracket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uptownsamcv

i have a 89 crx si and i am in need of a transmission bracket. i was also wondering if all the crx and civic ef transmissions use the same mount bracket. as long as it comes from a 88 - 91 civic or crx 5 speed woudl i be ok? if anyone has one laying around i would definately be interested in buying, that case you can email me at uptownsamcv@yahoo.com. by the way its the one that goes with the upper transmission mount.

i have a 89 crx si and i am in need of a transmission bracket. i was also wondering if all the crx and civic ef transmissions use the same mount bracket. as long as it comes from a 88 - 91 civic or crx 5 speed woudl i be ok? if anyone has one laying around i would definately be interested in buying, that case you can email me at uptownsamcv@yahoo.com. by the way its the one that goes with the upper transmission mount.

Back or side trans mount?

Do you have a junk yard around that would be the easiest way of getting that mount.

Back