in the ny post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it was on page 27 of yesterdays new york post,

some guy in germany placed an ad online "lookin for a victim to eat"
the guy got over 400 replies, he denied some people because the were too fat but lets just name this guy cannibal, and his email response victim.

victim goes to cannibals house
victim and cannibal hang out
victim places his penis on table
victim orders cannibal to whack (chop...not jerkoff) his penis off
whats really sad...cannibal fails, victim tells him to get sharper knife
with penis off, they sautee in grlic salt and pepper
both agree to eat penis by sharing 1/2 and 1/2
victim gets wooze, so he eats his half raw
victim goes to rest, says if i survive the night we will have my balls for breakfast
cannibal goes and watches a disney movie
a coule of hours later victim feels better
cannibal "walks him to the door"
that means he take him to the cellar and chops the guy up
over th summer, he consumes more tan 66lbs of the guy
once he needs more food
he goes back online
all was videotaped by the men
4 and a 1/2 hour video
there is a edited version thats 90 minutes that they are using in court
final thoughts: what the fuck is wrong with people :blink:

Yeah i heard that shit. According to the story i heard, there is a whole underground world of people who are into that shit.

news12100327a.jpg
http://www.nypost.com/photos/news12100327a.jpg
VICTIM (left) and CANNIBAL

Email Archives
Print Reprint

December 10, 2003 -- "Slice the thing off now."
After placing his penis on a kitchen table, computer expert Bernd-Jergen Brandes issued that unthinkable command to German cannibal Armin Meiwes.

A home video made by Meiwes, 42, detailed the sickening events that followed on March 10, 2001.

The cannibal chopped at the organ, but failed to sever it.

Writhing in pain, Brandes, 43, demanded that Meiwes get a sharper knife.

He did - and completed the unspeakable act.

Meiwes bandaged the wound with towels and Brandes sat upright in a chair, his eyes glazed over.

Meiwes began cooking the severed penis - sautéing it with garlic, salt and pepper.

Brandes had his rare.

"We had agreed to eat it half and half, but he was getting faint and couldn't wait for his half to be cooked through," the cannibal said. "So he tried to eat it more or less raw and of course, it was too tough. He was furious."

Meiwes then led Brandes upstairs to a first-floor bathroom in his half-timbered home near Kassel in central Germany, leaving him to "bleed out" in a bath.

As Brandes' final hours ticked down, the cannibal watched one of the many Disney movies he owns.

Brandes managed to recover some strength.

"He got out and said, 'If I survive until the morning, let's have my testicles for breakfast,' " Meiwes said.

The computer expert did not survive until morning.

Ten hours after Brandes' manhood was cut off, Meiwes laid him out on a bench in "the butchery," a cold and sinister room - painted red and black.

Then he repeatedly plunged a knife into Brandes' throat.

The final scene shows Meiwes cradling his victim's head and saying, "Forgive me."

The video, 4 1/2 hours long, was edited down to 90 minutes before being shown at Meiwes murder trial in Kassel, which is expected to continue until at least mid-January.

Meiwes, a computer technician and former soldier, admits killing Brandes, a computer software expert from Berlin.

But he insists that Brandes, who answered his Internet ad for a victim, wanted to be eaten and die.

Prosecutors claim the killing was sexually motivated and Meiwes exploited a mental disorder that left Brandes with a death wish.

On the witness stand, Meiwes said he decapitated and dismembered Brandes' body and stored the parts in a freezer.

Then - during a long summer of barbecues - he ate 66 pounds of Brandes.

Saying he was "internalizing" a loving friend, he described it as almost a religious event.

"On the night of the killing, I had the hope that part of his body would become part of mine," he said. "It was like Holy Communion."

Finally, his supply of meat began to run out and he started searching the Internet for another victim.

"I hope I will soon find another victim. The flesh is almost all gone," he said in an e-mail to a friend.

Explaining the e-mail in court, he said, "It was still my wish to slaughter a human - in other words, to dissect a body."

Meiwes said he intended to share Brandes' remains with his next victim before killing him.

But he never got that far. He was arrested a year ago.

Meiwes said Brandes "disappointed me in many ways."

He said the computer expert lied about his age, claiming to be 36, and did not want to get to know the cannibal better before his death.

Meiwes insisted Brandes was a willing participant in his killing.

"I saw the killing as helping him, helping him to die, helping him to kill himself," he said. "He knew he could have stopped at any time, but he didn't. He wanted to die and to be eaten. He told me he had the desire to be slaughtered and eaten since he was a child. He was very intelligent and I didn't see any sign he was disturbed."

Still, Meiwes said, the slaying was "the most terrible moment in my life, far worse than I had imagined in my fantasies." He wished he had seen a psychologist about his cannibal fantasies, he said, because "things wouldn't have gone so far."

Meiwes said he met Brandes on the Internet after placing an ad that read, "If you are 18 to 25, you are my boy. Come to me, I'll eat your delicious flesh."

He said he received 400 replies and chose Brandes after a long e-mail relationship. Recipes found in his home included "penis in red wine" and "breaded young man's liver."

Meiwes faces life in jail if convicted.

heres the link
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12102003/news/...dnews/13052.htm

VWs, shiteater videos and Loving cannibals, you gotta love the shit that comes out of Germany.

Back