1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info the see if this swap would work

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by M1LL3R, Sep 2, 2016.

1. M1LL3R

M1LL3R New Member

I have been scrolling down the web for some time to see if this swap has been done or can be done I have a civic ej9 and I am trying to see if i can get the cr-v 2.2 I-dtec engine in as I am looking for a different swap than normal and this offers higher torque than others do and it would be fun to have a diesel civic.

Anything this could help even if it is a link to a website or someone who has done this before.

Thanks M1LL3R

Attached Files:

2. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

big no waste of time, cool idea and concept, no mount kits out there yet and getting the correct electronics and transmission/axle setup would be tricky , also not a usdm avail motor soo even more limited , and I think they all came auto

3. Xanatos

Xanatos Village Idiot VIP

The more I research the N22b1 the more I want this swap in my life, the highest output one (N22b1) came with a 6 speed manual. It comes in the 8th gen accords overseas... I dig it but I see no viable way to pull it off without a ton of fab work and expenses.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted