#$^%ing Emos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what does ttiwwop stand for??? its been driving me nuts for months.

This Thread Is Worthless With Out Pictures

and i posted it under your comment about your wife.

I really don't get the point of being emo. If you hate life so much then grow a set and off yourself.. Come on, make the world a better place.

Like last night I'm hanging out with some friends and one of them is kind of emo, Yellowcard. He was wearing girl's jeans. Not only do they not fit and look ridiculous, but did he walk into the girl's dept. to buy these things??? How do you go about that?
Guy-Do you have these in 32?
Clerk-Oh sir, these are girl's jeans.
Guy-Yea, do they come in a 32???
Clerk-..........

Umm.. Does he hate his nuts or something? Girls jeans have no provision for that kinda stuff..
you are missing it. they don't have any nuts.

my cousin wears girl jeans.. i give him complete hell when i see him.. ahahha.. he's not a a depressed emo though.. he's more into hardcore music

Hahaha, I had to ask the same thing, it was killing me too.

Oh man, you just reminded me... I was seeing this girl about a year ago who was 5'1" and couldn't of weighed more than 100lbs. She had a party at her house one night and we were sleeping in her bed. I woke up pretty early to some ridiculously scrawny emo kid digging through her closet. I quietly get up, put the 90 lb kid in a full nelson and she wakes up to him yelling and says something along the lines of "Stop, it's ok! He's a friend of mine, he probably just wants to borrow a pair of pants." I just busted up laughing in his face. Oh man, they both hated me for a bit. After that, I would be with her once every two weeks or so when he called asking to borrow a pair of pants and it was just as funny each time. Ahhh, memories.

I didn't know who the hell he was either.

I've seen him, but I didn't know that he was in a band or that he's emo. He doesn't look emo to me.

Back