initial d

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

its a japanese cartoon about down hill racing, this dude has a ae86 and he's always racing other ppl and whoopin their asses and shit. its kinda cool, i got some off kazaa. theres like a couple seasons.................

aah..nice...i like the one when he lies to his pops about blowing the corolla up

i'd post 1 up, but its too big to put on my schools weak-ass personal website....i hate this place

initial D is bad ass... makes me wana sell my civic and buy an AE86 to get in on the old school drift action . i rented the 1st season from hollywood video

No, I've never heard. They watch cartoons in Japan ? Hummph... Interesting.

You "talk" kinda like a stoner.

-> Steve

adh.jpg

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Apr 29 2004, 02:23 AM
Never seen an Initial D show, but I love the arcade game it is bad ass.

ditto, but i suck, i cant beat the damn SW20 to clear Usui

chris is wayy better than i am and OMG is Takumi good. and hes only on hard, i dont even want to think about expert.

I suck too, I have only played a couple of times, but the concept of customizing your car is awesome it takes GT to a whole 'nuther level.

I finally just got the first 3 seasons, and the first two episodes of season 4, I need to watch the third season so that I can start watching season 4. :)

stage 4 is out? there is shit going on after the movie and battle stage? aww man!

airjockie has the JDM version of the iD arcade game. i rock the fuck out of it. :D

Back