Integra fuel pump in a CRX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark93DX

I'm replacing the fuel pump on my B18a1 CRX, just wanted to know if I could or should use the OEM Integra fuel pump instead of an OEM CRX one?

Thanks,

you can use the oem replacement for the crx

i was replacing my fuel pump a while back and called O'reilly's to get a price.... $180 for the cheapest brand fuel pump they had and it was stock specs, i checked around and figured out a Walbro 255 fuel pump is $150 brand new with all the stuff you need AND it is capable of supporting 500whp... saving money and giving my car a fuel upgrade is fine with me

that's pretty vague; as there's different gens and trims of Integras. IIRC, even between the DAs there was a trim that had a different fuel pump than the other trim.

I meant just the DA integra fuel pump, but I didnt realize there was a different pump for different trims, just wanted to know if it would fit in the CRX.

I have a Walbro in my EG only because its got a K20, I would've thought it would be overkill on a stock B18A1?

If it's a 255lph; yeah. Only drawback is the loud noise; but shouldn't be an issue at all.

Just stick with the OEM one. It's a PITA changing out the fuel pump since the tank has to be dropped, so you don't want to run into issues while it's down.

i have a 255lph in my car(runs like a champ) and swapping the fuel pump is a pain but,it takes about the same time as it would to swap any other fuel pump in. The only difference is clipping the 2 wires and connecting them to the new plug that comes with the fuel pump kit.

I disagree; EGs, DCs, etc.(newer models) do not need to have the fuel tank dropped. They can be swapped from inside the car. :)

Back