Integra Goodies....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Well, won a few auctions on Ebay the other night, and they should be here by the weekend. Great seller, semi local (PA) and he has great prices and a good selection, and generally a new car every 7 days. If he was gonna ship them, I'd also spring for a set of Del Sol trailing arms and brakes he has up.

10.25" Integra front brakes and spindles
f1_2.JPG

Set of front LCAs (for the sway bar mounts)
dc_1_b.JPG

GSR front bar and endlinks (ES links to come soon)
92_1_b.JPG

I'm also gonna probably do HPS pads up front with ATF Superblue (smurfjizz) fluid with Autozone rotors.Still need to get a rear bar (seller fell through on the GSR bar) and LCAs.

Rears come next in the spring after I get the whole ride height thing under control. JHPUSA has some old-gen Omnis for sale for like $459. I might grab those. Hopefully an install thread soon.:D

Nice, I can't wait to see the pics of those parts on my old beater

that guy is a fucking asshole and you can tell him to burn in hell.

just read his feedback, im on it.

i didnt read that he didnt accept paypal, so i had to send him a money order and i sent it cert mail so there wouldnt be any bs about not recieving payment. he refused to pick up the money order for like a week, anyway i had to go through ebays dispute shit just to get my beat to shit front swaybar. he uses the same pic for every auction. hes an asshole about any questions or anything, good luck.

Well, got my huge ass box of parts, and needless to say- everything seems to be in just the right condition that I thought it would be. I cleared up the Paypal thing before I bid, I just made sure he had a credit card system in place.

I need to get some sway bar endlink bushings, new rotors and new pads, and these babies will be ready to go in. Pics soon. I have a set of old-school Omni coilovers comming through the mail right now, along with Blox rear LCAs and S2 UCA's.

On my x-mas list....15x7 Rota Track R's. :D

It's gonna be a fun spring.

Fuck the partzman. He sold me a set of VERY obviously blown Tokico Illumina shocks. There were gouges on the rods and they were leaking oil all over the place. I contacted him about it and he pretty much just told me to fuck off. He said he had driven on them and they were fine which is bullshit because a) never drove the car I'm sure (he parts out cars for a living) and b) there is no way they could have been damaged like that during shipping. I have a feeling he was retarded and tried to take the tophats by holding the piston with vicegrips and then turning the nut instead of using an alan wrench. I would NEVER buy from this guy, he cost me $300.

Back