Integra With A H22?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec hatch93

anyone ever drove one or know anything about it? how hard is it to swap? keep a/c?
estimated 1/4 e.t.?

i'd say go with type r motor. The h22 with be a hell of alot of work, and don't forget the extra weight! and you teg is a liitle heavier then a civic to.! Try consdiering the type R motor is be best for your project and would be a much better motorcross motor. I would rather spend the extra cash for the b18c5 then have headaches installing a lude motor in your teg. Trust me you'll be very happy swaping into a type R.
lates
nash

There was a Super Sonic Blue Pearl 99 model Teg GSR here that had a JDM H22 swap done on it. It was just as fast as a true ITR, stock for stock, but it was easier to drive around town and you didn't have to beat on it to make it go, like the B18c5. The only thing I didn't like about it was the custom axles. I would want something that was mass marketed like Integra axles, but oh well.

Overall, the handling and balance of the integra was NOT effected by the h22. Hell, it's only 50 pounds heavier. Get a carbon hood and you've made up half the difference.

just get the type R , spending more cash on a hood, then axels plus all the little adds on you need. IT all adds up

You don't need a hood. It fits right with HaSport mounts.

HaSport also sells the axles, OR tells you how to have them built on their site...

Plus, the ITR engine is $2500 more expensive than an H22, so if you feel up to the challenge, by all means, go for it.

Back