interesting past hour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's shitty but its good to hear its not too serious. My dad was working on chopping up a tree we cut down the day before and he pushed a little too hard to try and get it done before sunset. I think he probably had a mild heart attack but he wouldn't let me call the ambulance. Stupid I know, and I told him that. Luckily he's ok or id have felt like shit for the rest of my life.

Glad to hear everyone is alright. I am damn grateful that my old man logged for 15 years. So when we do any cutting and such anyone getting hurt is pretty low on my worry list.

My dad is 54 and is in better shape then me. He also ran further than I did today. I'm not worried about him. Hell, he just started LETTING me do yard work. He's very particular. He's like Hank Hill when it comes to the yard and house.

My dad is 54 and is in better shape then me. He also ran further than I did today. I'm not worried about him. Hell, he just started LETTING me do yard work. He's very particular. He's like Hank Hill when it comes to the yard and house.

I think most of our dads busted their asses so hard they dont know how to let go and automatically assume we are going to fuck everything up haha.

I think most of our dads busted their asses so hard they dont know how to let go and automatically assume we are going to fuck everything up haha.
First time I ever cut the lawn was a few years ago when he was on vacation. I fucked it up. Gassed the mower while it was on the lawn. Spilled gas. Dead patch in lawn.

Back