internet combing hookas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My crx is my second honda and probably my last. Its a good daily drive that handles well, gets good gas milage, and has some pep for what it is. I think for my next car I want to go with some rwd. Life is too short and there are so many different kinds of cars out there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2003, 01:44 AM
german, jap, and the 1 car from switzerland..... that thing prowler posted in the "any 1 car you could have" thread

The Koenigsegg, 655 Supercharged V8 horsies, with double helix bla bla bla doors, and everythings adjustable STOCK

Black sorry i ahvent gotten back to you until now but i have been very busy in setting up my own body shop. But as far as the supra goes it is a 89, red, targa, 5 speed, has 14x,xxx miles, turbo, and does have a bad head gasket, but we have a new radiator for it and the car could be yours as is with the radiator for 1800. fi you are still interested at this price let me know and i will go get pics for you. oh ya and the car is in real good shape interior for the year and the exterior is real good also with the exception of dull paint. so let me kow and i will do all i can 4 ya

pensacolastreetracing.com has been changed but racingpensacola is still up, unless you alreay know that :huh:

Back on SUBJECT.

I've got a pal here in Memphis, TN with a Mk III Supra Turbo, I THINK it's a targa, I know it's a 5 speed.

Needs paint, but it's relatively low miles, was Silver from the factory, so it's a good base color, but the clearcoat on those car's was shitty, so it's mostly the factory primer where the paint has come off.

I think the guy is asking LESS than $3500 for it, not sure.

If you're interested, let me know, I'll get more info for you. I play softball with him, so I see him at least once or twice a week.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Sep 8 2003, 01:39 AM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Sep 8 2003, 02:22 AM
Not quite daewoo, but more along the lines of hyundai.

I seriously, after driving my effed honda, just want to go old fashioned and buy some detroit muscle and get some shitty gas mileage.

fuck that ... ill never own an american car (truck maybe ... but thats ify)

next car will be german

did some one say dodge?

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 10 2003, 01:38 AM
did some one say dodge?

fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3: fuck you :fuckyou3:

Back