iPod Nano

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
So my Fiancee bought me one for my birthday. THis thing rocks. Its tiny, the size of my business cards on my desk, has solid state memory so I can use this at the gym or jumping down the trail on my mtn. bike, and has 4gb. I currently have 800+ songs on it lasting me a little over 48hours of music.

I love this thing, one of the best presents I've gotten for entertainment purposes.

:):)

I also bought myself a new cell. I picked up the i870. I like it so far, much more feature rich than my old i730. Bluetooth is nice for wireless headsets as Ct. went to a headset law. It also utilizes a SD Transflash card for MP3's, Images and video's. Not bad for 130 bucks to upgrade. (Corp discount and nextel rebates that I don't have to mail in :))

I'm glad to hear good things about the nano. I should be getting one for the single Christmas present that I asked for this year.

Someones going to hack my credit card number through my cellphones headset?

lol

i believe they can hack to get any info on the cell phone, including phone numbers, text messages, and most importantly pictures of you topless kissing other chicks...

ooh wait... :ph34r:

If you dont already have a case get one, I've heard from tons of people they scratch really easily.

:thumbsup: the new i870 is a sick looking phone, how do you like it so far?

:thumbsup: bluetooth headsets are sick

my buddy's girlfriend works at best buy and she told him they get alot of the nano's returned.

my roommate has the 4gig black one, and I think its sick :thumbsup: I probily get the 30 gig video one after christmas

fuck apple, nextel and bluetooth.

creative, sprint, and ... no bluetooth is where its at.

She was nice enough and bought me a leather case for it with a screen protector.

Used it all day long at work, bad ass. :wink: The sound that it emits is trully amazing as well, surprisingly enough, the apple headphones produce some decent bass....

as for the phone, its badass. Better signal, calls come in much more clear. The camera is nice as well as the camcorder.

I'm waiting on my Nano- should get it sometime early next year. It's going to live in an aluminum hard case, so there won't be any chance of bending or cracking.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm waiting on my Nano- should get it sometime early next year. It's going to live in an aluminum hard case, so there won't be any chance of bending or cracking.

How much does that run and where are you getting it from?

I'm looking to use my nano mainly in the gym and in my car and I don't want it getting scratched up.

Back