Is it normal to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL, thin is better then fat.

Fat people die of heart attacks, skinny people die of cancer.

Quoted post[/post]]
I weigh 142 now - the most I've ever weighed.

wow..dude....Youre a skinny fuckkk...jk,...

I weighted that when i was like 12 y/o
Now like i said IM at 208lbs...and with nasty stretch marks...lol
But women seem to like em,, :laugh:

have you ever seen the commercial with the skinny healthy looking guy jump into the pool.....

the pool was empty and his cholesterrol was throught the roof...point is

.skinny is not always healthy.....

um....i think that is not always true.....to you a person might look fat or un healthy but when a doctors does blood test and such..they are able to determine the health oth their body....some football players are fat...and i bet they are pretty healthy

Quoted post[/post]]
um....i think that is not always true.....to you a person might look fat or un healthy but when a doctors does blood test and such..they are able to determine the health oth their body....some football players are fat...and i bet they are pretty healthy

Girls often say to me...(when i get naked) wow....Now thats a fat one....lol
so im guessin' fat is the way to go...lol
:mrgreen:

Being overweight is a health issue. I understand the the point you are trying to make though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Girls often say to me...(when i get naked) wow....Now thats a fat one....lol
so im guessin' fat is the way to go...lol :mrgreen:

she talkin about your man-boobs or your johnson??? lol

(((((((((('blushin'))))))))) (((((((((wink wink)))))))))))

<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">BaHahaHahA</span> :laugh:

I dont have man-boobs....so that leaves one.....lol :laugh:
Take a lucky guess.....

:cry: I eat ALOT but I don't gain any weight whatsoever, Ive been 130-140lbs my entire time during highschool. I don't know what the problem is and I'm not really that concerned about it. I see it as a good and bad thing.... I can eat as much as I want and not worry about gaining weight but my appetite poses a huge problem with my wallet :laugh: . I want to gain a few pounds but meh it doesnt really bother me to that much.

Edit: My pooring spelling skills... god I should've paid more attention in English.

Quoted post[/post]]
:cry: I eat ALOT but I don't gain any weight whatsoever, Ive been 130-140lbs my entire time during highschool. I don't know what the problem is and I'm not really that concerned about it. I see it as a good and bad thing.... I can eat as much as I want and not worry about gaining weight but my appetite poses a huge problem with my wallet :laugh: . I want to gain a few pounds but meh it doesnt really bother me to that much.

Edit: My pooring spelling skills... god I should've paid more attention in English.

Thats cuz you keep eating all that junk food...You need some <span style="color:#CC0000">ARROZ CON HABICHUELAS CON CHULETAS FRITAS Y AGUACATE</span>..... <----right formby?
Try eating that everyday and trust me you'll gain weight in no time.....

I'm with 92civicb18b1, I eat like 5-6 full meals a day, at least, and have put on maybe 3 lbs, but that's from working out hardcore every day, for like 3 months. I've also been taking weight gainers. I'm hoping to get up to around 145 sometime. Since I plan on ONLY putting on muscle weight, I'll be pretty decently ripped by then.

HAH, I gained a pound by eating a bunch of baked ziti.

I'm won't go as far as weight gainers though. I don't need the weight that bad. Too bad I never took up wrestling, it would be the perfect sport for someone with my type of metabolism.

I almost wish I could eat, sit and gain weight. But I do that...without gaining the weight. I could be lazy as hell and sit in front of the computer all day, eating greassy ass fries and nuggets all day or any other fatty food, and still not gain weight.

Back