It feels great to be back *(pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22AdelSol

Just got ma car back because it blew up :angry:
Before - 92 5spd
old2.jpg

old1.jpg

After - 94 automatic shortblock with 5spd
engine%201.jpg

engine%202.jpg

engine%203.jpg

steel braided clutch line with slim line fan.
engine%204.jpg

My mods are
AEM fuel rail
ACT clutch and xtreme pressure plate
Kaiten Super Karui flywheel- 8lbs
SS clutch line
Slim line fan

oh yeah, except that im using the usdm p13 to get it reffed, once i sell the blown up motor tomorrow im buyin the jdm p13 w00t

what does something like that run in the 1/4?

havent run it in the quarter yet, i ran my old motor in the 1/8, 8.9 with slicks. That was without the flywheel tho or IAB's hooked up

BTW, automatic shortblock = wtf?

meaning it was once an automatic that i have now changed to a 5spd. it had the auto throttle body on it etc.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 4 2004, 11:58 PM
why the jdm computer?

:werd:

112mph speed limiter = :thumbsdown:

Ive read that the cams are different from auto to manuals. So you may want to take the cams out of the manual motor and stick them into the auto motor. Other than that, it's bad fucking ass mothafucka

Jdm ecu has better air/fuel maps.

Yeah and my car only looks good from far away, to many dings and dents, and the paint sucks <_<

Ive read that the cams are different from auto to manuals. So you may want to take the cams out of the manual motor and stick them into the auto motor. Other than that, it's bad fucking ass mothafucka

According to honda japans website the h22 5spd and h22 auto, they are exactly the same engine. The auto throttle body is smaller than the h22 tho, which i have replaced.

I knew they were different on b series motors. Sorry, if you think I was trying to argue that were in fact different. I was referring to B series. I just thought H and F series would be the same. Thanks, learn something everyday on here.

Sorry, if you think I was trying to argue that were in fact different

nah I wasn't thinking that, i think that only 4 in 1million people know that they are the same :D I dont know for sure but maybe the U.S. ones are differant?

maybe you thought the cams were diffrent cause the horsepower numbers for auto vs manual motors are diffrent

i think is due to the traction control on some auto preludes and that traction control device eats 30 to 40 horses, or so i have read anyway... please correct if i am wrong

Back