ITR b18c5 block Type R tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
seriously would a mod ban this fucking loser scam artist?

klubhed come on down to florida im sure formby and a few other locals would love to meet a scammer, we could call it the hondaswap bashmeet
I'll go!

I hate these crazy internet bandits with no education.
"Come to Chicago and we'll handle it buddy..."
How fucking lame. You want to beat formby's ass because you tried to rip him off... woo.

:withstupid: on :owned: + :ban:

your more than invited as well then fag. ive stated what i have to say. im done. not my fault your an idiot.

when will you realize that noone is going to buy from you on this site.. you might as well hang up the gloves and retire from HS.. douche bag..

i can see that a lot of people are saying you are a bad seller but i do not see any1 saying you are a good seller

so i tend to go with the fact that i trust vtecsir1 eg6sir vtecin5 and all the other locals to htis site

and if all your vouches are on ht go there not here looks like all you have here is BAD vouches

Quoted post[/post]]

cams were not inspected by paypal.. i dont know what ur trying to pull. And you never took pictures to prove those were the cams. PERIOD. how bout you come to chicago and we straighten it out buddy. you little fag tryin to argue with me over the internet. your the scammer. come here and il make you say it to everyone like the little bitch you are.

you have no clue how bad i want to beat the shit outa you formby. come to chicago, il pay ur ticket you scum. you try to give me a bad name... what comes around goes around faggot

Alright, here is how I see it and my final ruling. If your a scammer, I will let the thread playout so everyone else can see what the guy really is. I'm not going to ban you for that. However, by threating members, calling them 'little bitches' and 'faggot's' and wanting to 'beat the shit out of them' good bye. You have been a waste of space on this website.

Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back