ITR flywheel vs. ACT flywheel 12lbs.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what do yall think is better between a ITR flywheel and a ACT flywheel 12lbs.?? thanks!!!

i know lighter the better... lighter no torque... but yea i want torque... so i really want at least 11lbs light or even just a stock itr flywheel which is 14lbs if im not mistaken.. at least its not no stock 18lbs gsr/rs/gs/ls... but a flywheel also just betters the rev or the throttle respond... thanks

you got the money to burn go for the act 12lb, cause its not much of a weight differance from stock yet every lb counts :D

first i wanna know what you have on your motor, all depends on what you have with it,

i would prefer to have an aftermarket clutch at the same time

act street strip baby! with act streetlite flywheel <~~GooD CombO thats what i have. =)

well i got the ACT 6 puck clutch still brand new.. but i just ran my car with the clutch only 300miles. and we pulled out the motor for internal work.. soo since the motor is out i wanna jam in some flywheel! but yea probably ima get the ACT 12lbs flywheel. :)

Back