its been kinda dead around here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
It has been super dead in here like this whole last week!

I will try to come up with some T-Shirt ideas as well B. I NEED some HondaSwap gear :fosho:
Heh.. who are you? I just noticed your avatar and thought I'd mention that I took that pic. :)
My name is Jeff. I think I got that Avatar pic off of either HighAltitudeImports or DenverRacing.com. :shrug2: don't remember, it's been like 2 years. I should probably get a new avatar! :laugh: And sorry for using it without permission, I really didn't think about it! :blink:
I just asked you in my newbie thread before reading here, so ignore it in the other thread lol.

And it's totally cool man, no worries. I actually used to co-own DR with Shane and GJ. :p

I see. Ya, I know Shane pretty good. He's really good friends and works with my best friend Brandon, up in Ft. Collins. That's cool that it's one of GJ's mani's. I heard that not a lot of people talk to that guy too much anymore. Once him and Pang got in that fight or whatever, I don't know.

And what?????????? Noone likes my shirt idea? I mean, I know it's a compilation of Google Images, but I'm sure somebody can clean it up and make it work. It's as close to a HondaSwap as one can get, right?

Yeah, no one really likes GJ. He owes lots of people money and has fucked a TON of people over. Oh well..

Oh by the way, guys.. I happen to be a photoshop mastuh, maybe if I think about it sometime this week I'll make ya' something. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, no one really likes GJ. He owes lots of people money and has fucked a TON of people over. Oh well..
Ya. I never really cared for the guy. He wasn't too polite to me at one point. And how does he owe people money? After seeing his Chevy Pickup, and his EK Hatch, not to mention co-owning that shop, I figured the dude was loaded. Or Mommy and Daddy were. That truck had A FUUUUUUUUUCKLOAD of money in it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Ya. I never really cared for the guy. He wasn't too polite to me at one point. And how does he owe people money? After seeing his Chevy Pickup, and his EK Hatch, not to mention co-owning that shop, I figured the dude was loaded. Or Mommy and Daddy were. That truck had A FUUUUUUUUUCKLOAD of money in it.
No clue man.. no clue.

Quoted post[/post]]
who the hell are you and where did you come from lol. i need to get with the times.
I'm just a figment of your imagination.

Back