its done !! I'm married!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well due to the citizen application and what not we moved the wedding up. I just got the liscense signed today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as of now me and my lovely wife are married.:D It feels kinda weird cuz her friend who is a notary came over and just sined it. She said the whole process but you know, its not going to sink in until everyone knows it at our wedding ceremony

We still are going to have the ceremony on April 29th, which by the way you are all welcome. I promise it will be worth the trip.;) We already have rented a beach house for the week. we are having it on the beach. lots of outdoor games,music, and all around good time. the next couple of days are for our friends. Alot of music, booze,games,and of course its the beach so you know you'll have hot babes in bikinies.:lol:

i'm out of the loop, but where are you from originally. oh yeah, congrats on the marriage, just don't have the wifey pop out kids right away.

get_nick said:
i'm out of the loop, but where are you from originally. oh yeah, congrats on the marriage, just don't have the wifey pop out kids right away.

:eek:ohhh dirty:eek:o naw we dont plan on having kids until her career is taking off. not until we have a house and good jobs. That will be around in the late........ late 20's. No way in hell i'm waiting until i'm old as hell though:mad:.

thanks guys I'm really proud of her and i know we can make it last.

pissedoffsol said:
thats really strange.. the 29th is may parents aniversary too

what even weirder is that, its also the day i arrived to the US. Nicole picked the date i didn't:eek:

i still don't know where you are from

damnit someone else said it.

and it says hes from tallahase under his avatar

NUB

TTIWWOP

ph34r.gif

lmao, his gf... err wife is the hotness
little blonde, i think with blue, or maybe green eyes
i'd say she's a good catch

how long you guys been together now?

reckedracing said:
lmao, his gf... err wife is the hotness
little blonde, i think with blue, or maybe green eyes
i'd say she's a good catch

how long you guys been together now?

about 5 yrs. I wish i had more pics of her but i dont. The greate thing is that shes hot and doesnt realize it.:lol: She's a very nice person all around. And a big animal lover. I think i did a pretty good job. I went to school with her but really didnt know her. I asked her out at here work at CiCi's Pizza. She thought it was funny:)

So who else is tying the knot? I know when i proposed. so did alot of other members. and some broke up shortly after they did. :eek:

Back