Its snowing :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Well, I just bought a brand new 3 peice crank and chainwheel for my bike and it hasn't even showed up yet, and what happens? I wake up to a shitty mix of freezing rain, snow flurries, and a shit load of wind. Looks like I won't be riding my bmx anymore. Plus I am going to have to put my snow tires on today. I was hopping I could run with my azenies for another 2 or 3 weeks. Well the bright side is snowboarding season will be here in a few weeks :)

that sucks, Here in PA we might see a few flurries to. what crank and pedal set-up did you decide on?

Originally posted by xyswany@Oct 16 2004, 12:20 PM
that sucks, Here in PA we might see a few flurries to. what crank and pedal set-up did you decide on?
[post=403398]Quoted post[/post]​

I ended up buying the Gack hefty light chainwheel, and the DK chop-stix's 3pc. I'll see how they work for now. A bmx store in town recommended them for me. I ended up buying them at dan's. As for pedals, I am going to try and see if mine work, if not, I will buy a new set. Right now, I have some free agents, which look exactly as the wellgo platform pedals, just with FA name on them. If the bore is diffrent, I will buy a new set of the wellgo pedals.

Originally posted by sohcbuilder@Oct 16 2004, 04:45 PM
WTF is this thread for ?
[post=403470]Quoted post[/post]​

newbie.jpg

Its really weird. Less then a ten or so minute drive, they have a few inches of snow on the ground and our town has basicly none. I am predicting that I will be snowboarding in 2-3 weeks :)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 17 2004, 04:40 PM
I am predicting that I will be snowboarding in 2-3 weeks :)
[post=403804]Quoted post[/post]​

Killington is already open. Guess who was there for first tracks on opening day? ;)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 17 2004, 06:45 PM-->
asmallsol
@Oct 17 2004, 04:40 PM
I am predicting that I will be snowboarding in 2-3 weeks :)
[post=403804]Quoted post[/post]​

Killington is already open. Guess who was there for first tracks on opening day? ;)
[post=403825]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice. I can't wait until our hill opens. Between school, snowboarding, and parties, I don't think I will ever be able to get online.

Come to VT for a winter snowboard/ ski meet. That is, unless you're still butthurt about my magical ability to post in locked threads... ;)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 17 2004, 07:58 PM
Come to VT for a winter snowboard/ ski meet. That is, unless you're still butthurt about my magical ability to post in locked threads... ;)
[post=403853]Quoted post[/post]​

:unsure: :blink: :lol:

I might think about it around christmas time. It depends on how much time I have. What part of VT are you in?

lol

mapquest map

only 19 hour drive, and just shy of 1200 miles (I think it would be quicker if I drove through canada)

Its only 12ish from my house downstate

i went to okemo in march last year and was snow boarding in mud. it was fun. I plan on going up somewhere this year, soon, maybe killington.

Back