Jacked!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

I just wanted to vent a little anger and I thought that this place would be a great place to do so. Ok, I know this has probably happened to more than less of everyone on this board but it still sucks. Last Thursday night, I was staying at a friends house after work -_- . Well, when I woke up my friend comes downstairs and says that someone has egged his car(90 Toyota Celica w/ full Invader Kit ect..). So I was like "OH they better not of egged my sh*t!" When I went out the front door my jaw dropped :wtf: . My CRX had been broken into (God Damn Honda windows that bow out so people can unlock the doors). The first thing I noticed was that my spoiler was gone. I HAD the Wings West Super Style Wing w/ the led brake light. So my $450 wing had been ripped off my hatch with a crobar. Now my decklid is all f*cked up, second while I was inspecting the damage on my hatch I noticed through my hatch window my subs and amp had also been stolen. Two 12" Rockford Fosgate subs in a Bandpass Competition box and my Kenwood 700 wt amp was the second thing to go. After full inspection of my vehicle the other things missing were my AEM cold air intake, a cap gun and all of my cd's. I bought all of this myself and it'll take forever to buy it all back, seeing how I'm barely 17 and I work part time(about 15 hours a week) at Super Target making $7.30 an hour. Lucky for me though they didn't take my wheels, body kit, stereo(my face to the stereo and my wallet were both in the glove box), or the whole f*cking car. So now my car runs like shit and my stero sounds like shit plus alls I can listen to is the radio w/ shitty reception. Everyone asks, don't you have an alarm and the only answer I have is that I was saving up for one of those ones with the paging lcd screen remotes and shit, and I was about $100 away from getting it, but NOOOOO, my CRX just had to go and get jacked. :angry:

leave it beat up looking. toss the kit, toss the stereo, and build the motor. fast cars look like shit :)

I was doin an SI head swap on it because I had gotten all of the stuff I needed to do this swap for free while I was saving for a b16 and my alarm. I had gotten everything else for my car before I knew anything about motors or performance, I mean, half the stuff I put on my car before I could drive the mug. The way I wanted to build my CRX is show and go. I planned on boosting the b16a that I had been saving to drop.

damn thieving bastards. sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen bro. just get better stuff this time around :)

oh...do you think your friends home owner's insurance would cover it since it happened at their house??

That sucks that it happened, but atleast they de-riced your CRX. Please bring it back to stock. Stock looking crxes look soo much better than riced out crxes.

The reason why someone jacked your car is because you had that ugly ass super spoiler on it :lol: . You deserved it, hahahhaaha. I personally would done more then that :ph34r: . You riceboys make the rest of us honda owners look bad :angry: .

Originally posted by Revhard92si@Apr 26 2003, 05:59 PM
The reason why someone jacked your car is because you had that ugly ass super spoiler on it :lol: . You deserved it, hahahhaaha. I personally would done more then that :ph34r: . You riceboys make the rest of us honda owners look bad :angry: .

thanks asshole.

Thats what theft insurance is for man, that would be your best investment right there.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 26 2003, 03:38 PM
and this is why the first mod you should ever do is the alarm

:werd: :withstupid: my rex got broken into right in my driveway only 1 week after my alarm stopped working (the remote died).

Originally posted by Revhard92si@Apr 26 2003, 05:59 PM

although he is half right. You dont deserve it, theives blow but the reason why your car was targeted is because you stick out. Spoilers, subs, neons, kits, ect attract attention, good or bad. My freind around christmas time got his car broken into and they fuck up his car because they were trying to get at his subs. They failed at that however (locked in the trunk), they did steal the in car speakers, his brand new radio and his old one (it was sitting in the back seat). Reason why they went for him, they new that he had subs because he blaired them all over. Big ass spoiler (have no fucking clue what the brand name that you gave us ment so I am going to assume that it is big-ass like) will make people :worthy: :p or see it ass an Steal me sign. True, I think that some some shoe cars can look kinda cool however, I dont have the money to put my resourse towards body kits, ect and more importantly, can not afford to replace them once they get stolen or other stuff in my car.

So did the insurance pick anything up? Find a post by Pills_PMD and click on his website in his sig. There is a section that says 18 reasons not to fuck with me or something like that. You might find that insperational.

"The reason why someone jacked your car is because you had that ugly ass super spoiler on it . You deserved it, hahahhaaha. I personally would done more then that . You riceboys make the rest of us honda owners look bad."

Ya, thanks alot asshole, Im glad that since I never told you how to build your Honda that you feel it neccissary to tell me how to build mine. You DESERVE to get your shift hand cut off (oh wait, you probably drive an automatic, dont you?)Anyways, you're the kind of piece of shit that makes honda owners look bad. Im sorry I didnt get Gods telegram saying your opinions on the way Honda's look ruled all. I hope you and your shitty-ass 1986 Honda wagovan get hit by a bus.

Too everyone else, Thanks for all of your compensation and understanding. Im glad some REAL fellow honda/import enthusiasts have some sympathy for some young kid trying to get involved in the import scene and build his car the way he wants. (If anyone ever sees the above mentioned asshole feel free to :kick: ! Thanks again for understanding, you made me feel alot better. :D

Whoa buddy calm down y0.

[Whoa buddy calm down y0.]
Why don't you calm down! Man you probally don't even have the slightest idea what it's like to have that much stolen from you I've helped him put alot of time into his car and it pisses me off just as much as him. Infact Ive had my Accord was stolen and striped. They took my bodykit, GSR wheels my stereo all my speakers, subs, DC header and tanabe catback exhaust, broke out my windshield stole my Z3 fenders, cut gashes in my carpet and headliner and f-ed up my paint. They even tried taking my stearing wheel and they stole my type R shift knob. So to "Retard92si" Fuck You :fuckyou2: your telling him that he gives Honda owners a bad name you probally dont have shit into your car! Okay, maybe some clear corners and a window banner and your so gay that you probally watch NASCAR. So my message to you and the rest of the a-holes that talk shit is go choke on a dick, and Jeff sorry about you're car man.

Cocks. Don't be upset that body kits wheels and big bass attract theives. Having been a thief I wouldn't mess with a stock "looking" car cause there would be no point. However if I had seen a car with dubs, spoilers and subs I would've stolen it.
Which is why it sucks to own a bike because I know how to walk up to any bike, start it and drive off in about 20 seconds.

yo why even post u know how to steal shit ...most people hate guys like u ...that steal ect ....

I know how to kill people, doesn't mean I'm going to. A lot of people who have been working on bikes for a loooooooong time know that trick.

Back