Jackson Racing D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

any one have any experience with the JR supercharget kit ont he d16z6, with the boost upgrade or without, i'm just wondering if it's worth the money and will give me the same results as the apexi kit running 7 psi? i figure it should be a bit quicker because there is no waiting for boost to build- just wondering what everyone who has this kit thinks of it- i'm trying to get an idea of what to do to this new civic

I would recommend getting the jackson supercharger kit. The boost is always there, no lag time. I am getting it for my B16 in spring. The JR basic package is only 6 psi of boost but I recommend that if you have the money I sawa an upgrade for a 9 psi and 12 psi package combined with fuel pump, hondata ecu and all the other stuff teh basic comes with. and that was about $4,500. But well worth the money if you have it. Good luck and let me know what ya do, and how it turns out.

Darin

i have a friend with a d16z6 with the JRSC, he only runs 13.99 and his eg civic hatch is gutted. that seems really slow to me. i would go with a turbo and go with 9psi instead.

*edit* also with turbo's today, there is barely any lag with a good setup, if done correctly its almost non-existant. and if ur that damn picky about the lag, get a 50 shot to get u going and ur way faster than the JRSC.

Back