Jackson Supercharger For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

D95SI420

D-SERIES Jackson supercharger still for sale since the last buyer flaked out on me, NOT the kit, but all u need is a FMU and your ready to roll. Comes with 9-10 PSI pulley, Throttle body, All sensors and fittings, Belt,and all the hoses. I need to get rid of this thing soon, I got a engine finally and i am going turbo after getting the hookup on a manifold and T3 turbo. I am asking 1000/obo shipped to your door. I am open to trades for 92-95 hatch stuff: CF hood, fenders, coilovers, Intercoolers,piping, or a b16,b18,or b20 longblock and a b series trans, cable will work but hydro would be better dont care if its a LS i just need one B)

Jackson SC for a D-series? Any D series? I don't know much about SCing hondas. Would that be just as efficient as a swap? (b18c1) It's definetly cheaper!!!! :eek:

hey i know you sold the sc but i have gone to jr.com and can't find my setup i was wondering were you bought yours?? i have a 92 civic with d-series v-tec and want a sc so if you could help me that would be awsome please and thank you.......

hey i know you sold the sc but i have gone to jr.com and can't find my setup i was wondering were you bought yours?? i have a 92 civic with d-series v-tec and want a sc so if you could help me that would be awsome please and thank you.......

Do you realize this thread is almost ten years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back