japandomesticmotor.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chb504

I was wandering if anyone has done business with this company and if u had any problems. Was the engine you recieved good etc etc. I'm thinking about buyin a b18c from there and was just wandering if anyone did business with them and if you were pleased.
thanks,
danny

yeah i heard that HMO is a really good company. on the site, the banner says jdm inc. i think i got it from this site or some other site.....

thanks, i showed the site and prices to my dad and he said if they are relibale, he'll buy from there :D

yes, good company i paided 3085 shipped 2 my house and came in 2 days. tell them you know yankeess69 they remember me.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 28 2003, 12:12 AM
never heard of them, usually most members on this forum recommend HMO

I would NOT recommend HMO!!! I had so many problems getting my motor swap from them! Not at all impressed with the service or quality of motor I got from them. They say the engine comes ready to install... BS! :angry:

Sorry... just had to vent there.

same here.......didn't get my motor from HMO but I've heard nothing but good from them till now.......

same here, first actual negative that I have heard. Honestly once in a while you will something negative about a business conducting their actual business. Its going to happen, but compared to other companies that I have dealt with they shine.

no complaints on HMO here

he was there to answer any questions i had during the buying process
my engine was F'n spotless
and he even threw in a del sol VTEC shift linkage at no extra charge

i like HMO, i bought a h22 swap from them and they were very helpful. it came quick and clean....

iv been dicked by HMO b4...i was sent a motor with a 5sp trans with a cracked bell housing and no ecu after i was supposed to get one...but they worked everything out

Their shitty service cost me well over $1000! :angry:

They lied to me, sent me the wrong tranny-full of WATER!-, sent me a fucked up motor that I had to spend time & money to get it ready to install, took months to send me the right tranny, & it's covered with shit! What's worse is that the whole time I was dealing with the owner of the company. I can't believe that someone who runs a business that way can stay in business.

Sassi will you marry me,if indeed that is your official websight :wub:

that sucks that you got hassled, I would have sent everything back to them and asked for a different motor.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Nov 29 2003, 04:08 PM
iv been dicked by HMO b4...i was sent a motor with a 5sp trans with a cracked bell housing and no ecu after i was supposed to get one...but they worked everything out

so you werent really dicked since he fixed the problem

Back