Jap's Are Crazy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jun 13 2003, 09:48 PM
before you go calling me a fucktard and talking shit, learn to fuckin read asswipe. can we not read this part??:

whether they are professionals are not...

This is the 2nd time one of you meatheads has edited your post after I quote the entire thing. Your original post DID NOT have "wether they are professionals (or) not..." in it. You are a grade A ass hampster just for doing that. Be a man. Grow a pair. Stand up for what you say, rather than editing it to suit your needs. You spineless little cum dumpster...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 13 2003, 10:54 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Jun 13 2003, 09:48 PM
before you go calling me a fucktard and talking shit, learn to fuckin read asswipe. can we not read this part??:

whether they are professionals are not...

This is the 2nd time one of you meatheads has edited your post after I quote the entire thing. Your original post DID NOT have "wether they are professionals (or) not..." in it. You are a grade A ass hampster just for doing that. Be a man. Grow a pair. Stand up for what you say, rather than editing it to suit your needs. You spineless little cum dumpster...

1. i didnt change my fuckin post. i copied/pasted directly from what i typed.
2. i am a man...unlike you who decides to be childish.
3. i got a pair and they work well.
4. i did stand up (and still do) for what i said. i stated my opinions on the video and if you didnt like what i said, then thats your problem and not mine.

sounds like to me you need to be more respectable about what people say and no go running around trying to be hard on the internet. hell it wouldnt surprise me that you are probably about as hard as my dog's 2 day old piece of shit. i stated my opinion and you go and gimme shit about it (not that care) but the way you did it was pure childish. so it sounds like to me that you need to
and stop acting like a kid. grow up and if you dont like what i said here, then IM me at: PimpadelicEGT because this has gone on far enough in this thread.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2003, 09:44 PM
Japs? christ. I'm sorry it's not PC. but would you rather it be APC? lol j/k
Japs, Brits, whatever... its just a short name. i dunno why people get offended by it....

I got it. I'll try to clear my cache next time too. It's set to the minimum anyway.

You probably wouldn't understand why people get offended by it because you've never been beat bloody over and over again because of someone else's racial prejudices. Why do you think I'm trained in several different weapons and can street brawl with the best of them now?

i saw little chunks of the video but it was taking way too long on dial up. Maybe some other day when i get a faster connection. FUCK!!!!!!!!!! this sucks. The pieces of the video looked insane..........

Milan

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 14 2003, 12:41 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 13 2003, 09:44 PM
Japs? christ. I'm sorry it's not PC. but would you rather it be APC? lol j/k
Japs, Brits, whatever... its just a short name. i dunno why people get offended by it....

I got it. I'll try to clear my cache next time too. It's set to the minimum anyway.

You probably wouldn't understand why people get offended by it because you've never been beat bloody over and over again because of someone else's racial prejudices. Why do you think I'm trained in several different weapons and can street brawl with the best of them now?

were given classes over and over about this in the military, it boils down to perception. If someone sees it as offensive the intent is irrelevant. It's a hot item down here in the south, alot of ppl here are just ignorant (sp?). They don't see anything wrong with calling black people "niggers", or orientals "gooks" (which is a slang for vietnamese people, but it seems to be a blanket here). I dunno it all seems kinda stupid to a northern boy with a black extended family...

i have found that backwards in my case Silverchild about whos more racist. im from Virginia and no one I knew ever made racial slurs to anyone. i now live in Indiana and just about everyone i know here calls black people the "N" word (which is a word i cannot stand) and it pisses me off that they say that. i tell them dont ever say it in my pressence and they respect that..but they still say it <_< . it just pisses me off that people these days still say that shit.

on a side not, i refer to asians as "asians" because i cant tell if they are chinese, japanese or whatever.

And I have never been to Virgina, I speak only from my experience living in Texas. I have a friend who lived in West Virgina, he says ppl there are pretty laid back too. And Indiana doesn't make list of the first 10 places I think of when someone says the north. Regardless, in the GREAT...... Pacific Northwest, talking like a racist can land you in trouble with the SHARPs and is generally not tolerated

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 13 2003, 09:44 PM

Ok, if you call people from Japan Japs, and people from Britain Brits, what do you call people from Nigeria? :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jun 14 2003, 02:39 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 13 2003, 09:44 PM

Ok, if you call people from Japan Japs, and people from Britain Brits, what do you call people from Nigeria? :)

Exactly. "Jap" is a derogatory term, and offends quite a few people. "Brit" generally is NOT. I usually don't react to people saying things like that, but "Jap" has an extremely negative connotation to it because of WW2. If someone calls me a "chink" I usually ignore it unless they're really being assholes... then I let them have it. The people I worked with in Oklahoma would call me a "Chinaman", but I knew they didn't mean anything bad by it. That's just how they grew up. Someone in Houston or Dallas that calls me a chink or Chinaman will have a severe beating coming to them though. I especially hate it when someone calls me a Jap- blood tends to flow then. Most of the people who use slurs like that where I am are trying to start something anyway, and if they throw the first punch, it's over.

i just wanna say i enjoyed the vid but the rest of this thread sucks ass . . . its like i'm ease dropping on some soccer moms at starbucks . . lmao

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jun 15 2003, 12:33 PM
i just wanna say i enjoyed the vid but the rest of this thread sucks ass . . . its like i'm ease dropping on some soccer moms at starbucks . . lmao

you mean eve's dropping... :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 15 2003, 11:56 AM-->
wildbillhatchbac
@Jun 15 2003, 12:33 PM

you mean eve's dropping... :lol:

You mean eavesdropping... :lol:

-----

Main Entry: eaves·drop
Pronunciation: 'Evz-"dräp
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: probably back-formation from eavesdropper, literally, one standing under the drip from the eaves
Date: 1606
: to listen secretly to what is said in private
- eaves·drop·per noun

that movie was sick.
Im not getting into the whole thing about the topic it just doesnt make sense. I dont think he was using it to offend anyone he just didnt want to take the time out to write "crazy japanese" :blink:

Originally posted by V00D00@Jun 15 2003, 03:02 PM
that movie was sick.
Im not getting into the whole thing about the topic it just doesnt make sense. I dont think he was using it to offend anyone he just didnt want to take the time out to write "crazy japanese" :blink:

I know he didn't mean to offend anyone...

Back