jdm goodies on the way =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IN FUCKING SANE is all i have to say.

me and clayton (both 220+ lbs) sat on the front and it simply didn't move. on the lowest setting, they are stiffer than my ha's at the highest. omg. lol

i have officially built a skate board.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 1 2004, 06:44 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Mar 1 2004, 09:14 PM
credit card?

contrary to popular belief, i work for a living.

cash.

credit cards are for pussies.

i have 0 balance on my cards as of this momemnt (other than purcahses i've made, gas, etc so far this month)

very nice B, and i totally agree with you about the credit card thing

BUT

i wonder how they are for the Evo? hmmmm, but i think im still gonna stick with some good ole JICs

B)

nope :( we didn't even leave for dinner till like 1030, so, our options were limited.

Jay- screw the JIC's. these thigns are in-fucknig-sane.

don't take my word for it, talk to bill, or clayton, or traivs, or steve =)

they border on undrivable on the street :) just the way i like it

no :( my caera is being a bitch... since i formatted, i can't get the damn usb port to work :(

When we set them on the full hard setting....I would jump on the car, and the only thing that gives is the tires....... :blink:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 14 2004, 02:04 PM
nope :( we didn't even leave for dinner till like 1030, so, our options were limited.

Jay- screw the JIC's. these thigns are in-fucknig-sane.

don't take my word for it, talk to bill, or clayton, or traivs, or steve =)

they border on undrivable on the street :) just the way i like it

ill definitely take that into consideration... the only thing im afraid of is finding someone to completely tune the suspension.

there are a few places i know of around my area that can tune in JICs BUT they are expensive... so we'll see, i'll definitely keep the sectino 8 way adjustables on my mind

B) :thumbsup:

Back