Jdm gsr swap full - 1500 shipped today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have paperwork for the tranny thats shown in the picture that was on that motor bc that was a USDM one cause I pieced everything together, I bought the tranny from swangler's junkyard in grand forks and thats whats pictured,it came from a 94 integra that was demolished. the JDM LSD tranny that will come with the swap came from Tigerjapan I will gladly mail all paperwork associated with the sale from them, as the longblock came from them as well.

I definitely understand why you're asking those questions and I guess I should've included that in the sale details.

the main thing is I got laid off a bit ago, and just have been wanting to sell the extra stuff I really dont need to make ends meet...

sorry for being a jerk a little bit ago

its ok.. one thing i still question though... if you pulled the motor from your car why would you cut the plugs with it.. and hoses etc.. you'd need those to put the stock motor back in wouldnt you.. :shrug2: ..

JDM cars dont have Vin numbers they have Serial numbers if your talking about the B18C its a blurry pic.. it looks the same way when i take pics of my b16 engine code

no shit.. i didnt know that [/sarcasm]

see the missing vin on the tranny.. its gone because it was drilled out, why.. ???? thats why i'm questioning it

in all honesty I can't answer questions about the tranny from the junkyard they sold it to me and they're pretty reputable so I doubt they would even have hot parts coming out of there because they're so reputable and I doubt they'd put their credibility on the line. but I appreciate the concern..and the reason for the way it was taken out is cause the shell is already sold and apparently is getting converted for rhd

im the kid with cash in hand efhondakid was talking about i do have cash in hand.. and as soon as u say i can buy ill be ready to needs to be asap thoo

ummmmm i wanna buy this... i pmed u my number u gonna call?

yooo still here.called you several times...waiting on your callback...plus i'm ready to sell!!!! paypal verified ready to ship

alright tons of fakers whoever "dustin" is that sent me his number isn't buying the swap because its not the right number, so whoever paypals me 1200 will get the swap. i'm sick of dealing with flakers. forreal.

whats even more pathetic is the guy dustin answered my call earlier and said, yeah lemme call you back later tonight when I get off work, and then what happens...the number is all of a sudden the wrong number. if you don't want the fcking swap people just don't respond like you do...

Its getting old.

I'm trying to make a legit sale here, not be flaked with every few days

Last edited:
alright tons of fakers whoever "dustin" is that sent me his number isn't buying the swap because its not the right number, so whoever paypals me 1200 will get the swap. i'm sick of dealing with flakers. forreal.

whats even more pathetic is the guy dustin answered my call earlier and said, yeah lemme call you back later tonight when I get off work, and then what happens...the number is all of a sudden the wrong number. if you don't want the fcking swap people just don't respond like you do...

Its getting old.

I'm trying to make a legit sale here, not be flaked with every few days

Easy now, he is still deciding wether or not he wants to buy this, or a B16 swapped EF for $1500. And what do you expect its the intardnet.

Back