JDM H22a swap for 92-95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eh....not really....you could just sell the motor out of my car though? That's what i have to trade....sorry

Eh....not really....you could just sell the motor out of my car though? That's what i have to trade....sorry

Well cash value of your d15 motor is only around 200-300 so that and another $1000 is a little to low for me. I am sorry but you would have to throw something else in. that motor wouldnt be worth shipping here.

Motor an tranny an ecu for it. Plus $1000 It has cold air intake on it also...

sorry doesnt change the deal much i was talking about the price of your whole swap for 2-300 they arent worth much. like i said i would have considered it back when i needed a stock motor but i dont need one now and it is not worth the hassle of taking yours and trying to sell it. you sell it and when you get the money get back to me.

I'll give you 700 bucks for just the motor. no tranny, exhuast or intake mani, no ecu, or harness. Just motor???

LOL i looked how much it would be to ship it to me here in oregon. $398.76, damn it'd be cheaper to come pick it up....

spokane washington. if you are close you can come by and check it out if not, shipping is not a problem and should be under $400.

i got some new pics and i am going to post them tomorrow.

2000 shipped to 06606.
ive also got a d16y8 85k on it if your interested.

*BUMP* dam i have a fully built h22 with b series tranny selling for 1300$ and all my shits fresh and people are to fuckin cheap to buy it. I wish u the best of luck for your sale

Back