jeffie 7 = homo!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf? Is this shit for real?

:puke:

who knows and who cares, moral mojority still have slow ass POS's

Milan

FU bitch, no one needs to take away my shit. I can still spell if I want. Just need to focus a little more. What difference does it make if one drunk bastard rants once every two months on this website. STFU even if you have been here since september of 02' becuase that don't mean shit, your slow ass is still slow mofo.

Milan

"hands JDMilan another dingling" I mean yingling drink up!

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 1 2003, 12:21 AM
FU bitch, no one needs to take away my shit. I can still spell if I want. Just need to focus a little more. What difference does it make if one drunk bastard rants once every two months on this website. STFU even if you have been here since september of 02' becuase that don't mean shit, your slow ass is still slow mofo.

Milan

He's accepted as the local fucktard ricer, who never left, despite our best efforts to push him away :p

Yuup all about rice kiddeys. Let's see some 12 sec time slips fron daily NA hondas here.....................,,,,,,, :)

I still say fuck all of yalll........

fuck you all, who don't have shit, which is a mority who just rant and rave

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 30 2003, 09:23 PM

He's accepted as the local fucktard ricer, who never left, despite our best efforts to push him away :p

:werd: I the local Ricer.

I know a lil bit though, sure I am not fast or agile, but getting cleaner.

hahahh, i am just gettinjg free posts for this 640x's heheeh,,,,, starbucksd... ownz you.

Milan

Milan, I thought you were driving a YeLlOw ED chassis daily now?

What's up with you talkin about the "daily" status ont he 12 second car then, Homes? ;)

LOL.

You need to learn to drunk type, too, bitch!

Jody

I'm at work. I barely evar get on IM anymore, only my laptop will run it and it's a super POS for the car...

I gotta format/reinstall again on my PC cause I think some bullcrap virii got in it. :(

Hey Milan, answer me this and I will give you a prize :

If the Piston ring-to-groove clearance on the top is 0.15-0.30 (0.006-0.0012) on a D16Z6, what is it on the second?

and what about the specs of the main journal diameter of a Z6 crankshaft??

About 51, 52 or so.

No way your car did that.... Can we say... POP? B)

Z6 rod length is 5.394"....

I can't remember the journal sizing. :(

well I was not trying to sound like mine did it was just a simple math question for him to figure out =)

and mine did hold 30 PSI so HA!

yo milan, what you drinking man??? can i have some? seems like you drinking some gooood shit...

Back