1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeremy Clarkson and his S2000

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by reikoshea, Dec 20, 2005.

1. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

google video is the best thing that has come from the year 2005... and the s2000 is a nice car but it is hardly a status symbol as the porsche or bmw.

3. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I think it's pretty impressive that Honda's first crack at a mass-market sportscar times so closely to the BMW and Porsche.

4. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i still like it better, and ive driven all three
    the S2k and the Z4 3.0 (and Z3 as well) are pretty nice, i just CANNOT LIKE THE POOR MANS 911...CANNOT

The S2K is just so much more fun to drive. The steering is more responsive so is the throttle, and i love the sound of 9k...thinking about it right now is making me smile.

The Z4 has a great suspension setup, but its just lacking in the steering. Kinda numb if you ask me....which kinda kills the stiff suspension, doesnt it...

Porsche....just porsche....i havent driven a sports car made within the last 5 years with 5 gears or less. guess what...boxster sucks. the S is almost worth driving, but thats the only boxster that gets an almost. Even though the new boxsters have a 6 speed, it puts that car WAY out of the price range for that test. about 46k for a normal boxster with a 6spd...thats rediculous.

Im just ranting at this point. I hate the Boxsters...if ya go porsche you better have a cayenne or a 911 (maybe the cayman, but since there arent many to test drive, i cant tell you that)...

My vote woulda been the S2k. Sounds mean, revs to 9k all day, and i got brand loyalty like whoa.

5. allmotord16rex

allmotord16rex Senior Member

I just bought me an S2k and I love it

6. sugarfree

sugarfree Junior Member

love jeremy, richard and james.... they are like a bunch of kids with their toys.... bragging the gear number. hahahaha...... i love them.

my opinion, get the s2000, better economy compared to the two.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted