Jeremy Clarkson and his S2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

google video is the best thing that has come from the year 2005... and the s2000 is a nice car but it is hardly a status symbol as the porsche or bmw.

I think it's pretty impressive that Honda's first crack at a mass-market sportscar times so closely to the BMW and Porsche.

i still like it better, and ive driven all three
the S2k and the Z4 3.0 (and Z3 as well) are pretty nice, i just CANNOT LIKE THE POOR MANS 911...CANNOT

The S2K is just so much more fun to drive. The steering is more responsive so is the throttle, and i love the sound of 9k...thinking about it right now is making me smile.

The Z4 has a great suspension setup, but its just lacking in the steering. Kinda numb if you ask me....which kinda kills the stiff suspension, doesnt it...

Porsche....just porsche....i havent driven a sports car made within the last 5 years with 5 gears or less. guess what...boxster sucks. the S is almost worth driving, but thats the only boxster that gets an almost. Even though the new boxsters have a 6 speed, it puts that car WAY out of the price range for that test. about 46k for a normal boxster with a 6spd...thats rediculous.

Im just ranting at this point. I hate the Boxsters...if ya go porsche you better have a cayenne or a 911 (maybe the cayman, but since there arent many to test drive, i cant tell you that)...

My vote woulda been the S2k. Sounds mean, revs to 9k all day, and i got brand loyalty like whoa.

love jeremy, richard and james.... they are like a bunch of kids with their toys.... bragging the gear number. hahahaha...... i love them.

my opinion, get the s2000, better economy compared to the two.

Back