Jet Blue Flight 292

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

The landing gear is all fucked up and they are burning fuel off before they crash land. On MSNBC as we speak.

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 21 2005, 07:12 PM
The landing gear is all ###### up and they are burning fuel off before they crash land. On MSNBC as we speak.
[post=558048]Quoted post[/post]​

The landing gear is sideways!?!?!! :blink:

*edit: My step-father works for American Airlines, and is an airplane mechanic, he says the air-bus is just an altogether ###### airplane. They cut corners in production, and he says you can feel the wings flex when on the plane.

what a ---- up night. jet blue, a tornado on the ground in the twin cities and rita went cat 5!

OMG, itz like teh Day 4fter T0moroW!!1111one

:hide:

Seriously though, hope everyone on that flight makes it down okay. If the pilot is good, he can probably belly-land it on some soft surface, and not break anything vital, so long as he has a large area to slow down.

Awesome, I actually applauded that one. The attitude of the plane was stark on, he burned the gear just perfectly. Truly a pro.

Hell of a landing, goddamn!

Totally crazy...i usually think to myself "I coulda done that better" but on this one, i dont think it does get much better than that. No one died...a lil bit of soot on the plane, and new front landing gear will be required. i think thats the best case scenario, and that is exactly what happened.

Originally posted by IceBolt@Sep 22 2005, 11:32 AM
that was intense, but does anyone want to fly jet blue now?
[post=558430]Quoted post[/post]​

That pilot has MAD skillz.. He should get a million dollar bonus or something.

There is no way in hell it could have gone any smoother than that.

Back