Junkyard Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need to go back to the junkyard actually...the civic I got my relay from had the taillights intact :D:D:D. Oem too. Just the outter right tail was bad but the whole left and the trunk right taillights look like new! Gonna pick that up plus there's more hondas out there I'll get some parts to sell to yall :).

yeah i usualy go to th junkyard every week or two last time i went they had a badass 1.6 L vtec engine in a del sol i just wanted the head the bitch tryed sellin it to m for 175 $
this is at a diff junkyard btw

thats way expensive for a junkyard head. A head off that motor in a junkyard should be more around $90-$100. I could see paying that much for a B-series vtec head.

Junkyards by me are organized like crazy. And what does that mean? It takes little effort to find what you need or want so they are picked clean. Like most hondas don't have front ends, let alone motors.

100 bucks? Let me know where, I will come down with tools and a U-Haul and I will pull every Honda/Acura engine they have for $100 a pop.

yeah i usualy go to th junkyard every week or two last time i went they had a badass 1.6 L vtec engine in a del sol i just wanted the head the bitch tryed sellin it to m for 175 $
this is at a diff junkyard btw

175!?!?!?!?!? That head with dizzy is worth 550 on the street if its complete. You really need to PM me with where this place is, I will clean them out ASAP.

damn $100 buck iwould never left the junkyard......If that could be a good bussines for you selling motor you could built a bad ass motor from the money you make .....i wish i had luck like that .

Back