Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Didn't affect me at all. I wake up a zombie pretty much every morning. I'm too messed up to realize its an hour earlier.

being that it is an Si paper weight, I would say it would lean toward "good". Hope you got a good price for it.

Parting it out? if ya are how much for that tranny?

Damn now I wish I wouldnt have bought the concert tickets....

I guess it's a good thing. I'm just sad but I think this was the best thing. My best friend's husband who is a mechanic will be buying it off me, so I still can see how it is whenever I want.

Not parting it out, and the price was decent given that the motor's blown.

I guess it's a good thing. I'm just sad but I think this was the best thing. My best friend's husband who is a mechanic will be buying it off me, so I still can see how it is whenever I want.

Not parting it out, and the price was decent given that the motor's blown.
if you don't sell it H2B kits are fun if you can get the adapter plates cheap. ^_^
either that just another b16, ls, or gsr would be good for a quick sale.

if you don't sell it H2B kits are fun if you can get the adapter plates cheap. ^_^
either that just another b16, ls, or gsr would be good for a quick sale.

I'm at that point where I just don't want to deal with it. I sold it to someone who is quite capable and will appreciate the car for what it is. :)

I'm at that point where I just don't want to deal with it. I sold it to someone who is quite capable and will appreciate the car for what it is. :)
everyone has been there with their cars. Got tired of the my h2b cause it cooked a coil pack and people kept getting dead ones from people. So it was down for months in the middle of moving at which point I broke it down and parted it out.

lol, this is dacheats domain now, its been marked, the other females cant hold ground here.

^word krazgrl,aleaf,jdmthathoee all quit...
blackwidow and teingirl show up occasionally
but DACHEAT FTW,shes a regular

:lmao: yous guys. i dig tiengirl, i miss blackwidow...must be busy with the tyke(s).

we have mrs.phyregod too. i dig the chicks that stick around. and i'm glad that one or two have left for what seems to be good. they made you guys say stoopid stuff. :D

maybe this one will be back. seemed like she had a lot going on. and she was spunky!

mrs. phyre and mrs. taco just stopped coming on when pix werent being posted of them.

Back