just a little something from back in the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah sorry... phone isn't nice for browsng images.

think f I slit my wrist they will let me go home?

bY3cdfKDFkjteemcH5r4xEVCo1_500.png

i had my fair share of these back in the day

oh god damn... that shit was HORRIBLE

oh god damn... that shit was HORRIBLE

oh yea... beat this... first time i ever got drunk, me and some friends freshman year had some guy buy us some 40s... this is what we ended up with..

absolutely terrible.. hahah

40oz_bottles2.jpg

Last edited:
oh yea... beat this... first time i ever got drunk, me and some friends freshman year had some guy buy us some 40s... this is what we ended up with..

absolutely terrible.. hahah

rloadblock.jpg

ahh yes... hosted by angelfire... i remember that shit

FAIL!!

the girl i was dating/fucking fresh year of college (who also was a junior and 21 :D ) drank a lot of these... the purple and the blue. so, i've had a few in my day too. nasty shit, really. lol

HPIM0859.jpg

and how coul di foget mickeys!!!!

mickeysbottles.jpg

that shit is nasty too. lol

Mickey's, second post in the thread..

i used to drink the shit out of the St. Ides too.. all out at the park while skating

the girl i was dating/fucking fresh year of college (who also was a junior and 21 :D ) drank a lot of these... the purple and the blue. so, i've had a few in my day too. nasty shit, really. lol

i use to get the Olde English Special Reserve flavored malt beverages... they werent as sweet and syrupy as the St Ides ones

apparently they werent popular enough for pictures to hit the internet though... lol
i can find evidence of their existence but no pictures of so much as a label

I think we all need some hudepohl in our lives.

Here's my favorites.

When Captain Morgan and Sailor Jerry come to the party you know you're gonna have a good time

I don't care if Parrot Bay's a gay drink. It's delicious. Where with sailor jerry, I'll drink that till I fall off a chair

Attachments

• 101_1580.JPG
    101_1580.JPG
    879.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 101_1582.JPG
    101_1582.JPG
    628.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Back