Just made me sick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what a moron

You are bidding on a 1999 Honda Civic DX Showcar. This is a one of a kind car that drives great. It has won 3 out of 4 FIRST place shows with one 2nd and one BEST of SHOW. Below is a list of the modifications with almost $20.000 invested. All receipts saved.

20 bucks, huh?

makes me wonder wtf this kid dresses like. im guessing fubu.

:laugh:

He wanted your attention, he just got it. Yuck. I don't even like the color, and the car is :ghey:

I think there are a few tuners out there that must be color blind, or just plain blind.... :huh:

I guess growing up with video games and watching cartoons with the TV just inches from their face made them create those newer breeds of ...uhhhhmm....tuned cars.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 2 2004, 12:35 AM
I guess growing up with video games and watching cartoons with the TV just inches from their face made them create those newer breeds of ...uhhhhmm....tuned cars.

Hey, I grew up doing that, and my taste isn't anywhere near that bad... :puke2:

now THAT is an ebay sighting worth posting

god damn that thing is fukt

Yeah the car sucks, but my favorite part is that he gave the price of everything down to the last penny. Shows the kind of mind who would build something as unnatural as that. ..................... Due in 3,2,1. An act of god to destroy that thing.

Originally posted by 97CTR@Mar 2 2004, 07:09 AM
Yeah the car sucks, but my favorite part is that he gave the price of everything down to the last penny. 

Ya, and he wants it ALL back plus more!

The reserve is not met at $20,000!!!!1!!! :ghey:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 2 2004, 12:02 AM
stock DX motor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's actually an EX engine- the plug wires are on the exhaust side of the cam. They had to do that to make room for the VTEC mechanism. The only SOHC D and F engines that have the plugs on the exhaust side are the VTEC engines.

that car is just about ready for outerspace...........just when I thought I have seen it all...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Mar 2 2004, 11:10 AM-->
TurboMirage
@Mar 2 2004, 12:02 AM
stock DX motor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's actually an EX engine- the plug wires are on the exhaust side of the cam. They had to do that to make room for the VTEC mechanism. The only SOHC D and F engines that have the plugs on the exhaust side are the VTEC engines.

Looks like a DX to me. Look at how the IM is placed. No EX IM's are like that and how the header is also. Thats exactly how my DX non-vtec engine was too.

Back