JUST WONDERING GUYS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet InStinct

Hot Member
IN UR OPINION.....

Whats the sexiest part of a females body?
Whats the sexiest thing a female could do to get u 'turned on'?
Whats the most sweetest thing a girls done for u?

U dont have to answer all. whatever ur comfortable with..
try to keep it clean.. :)

hmm, I will answer 2.

I am a big fan of the verticle smile. :) But there really is no one part, it is the whole package.
A Girl feeling herself is extremly hot

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jul 30 2003, 06:50 PM
IN UR OPINION.....

1. ass, face, tits, puss
2. 3-some(twins are even better), lesbian acts, rub herself
3. ehhhhhhhhhhh you said keep it clean

my fav part is the girls hips/ass, boobs come 2nd, i usually like them small and perky as apposed to big and droopy :)

biggest turn on is dirty talk

not sure if they've done anything "sweet" i dont really pay attention :lol:

Whats the sexiest part of a females body? boobs then comes smile
Whats the sexiest thing a female could do to get u 'turned on'? bend over
Whats the most sweetest thing a girls done for u? left work to comfort me after i hit a deer

What is it about guys liking it when a girl plays with herself.
I dont fully understand that....

It's all about the Face, ass, boobs hips, pooty tang, legs, whatever really. The whole delio.

IN UR OPINION.....

1. smile, boobs, butt, in that order
2. Suck on my earrings (OMG!!!)
3.Brought me lunch at work when I was broke.

It's just erotic when girls rub themselves
Also when they lick their nipples.

Small ones are better than big ones.
YOU KNOW THIS!!!

Chris

1. girls face, ass, boobs, and i may sound weird saying this, but feet too...they have to have nice feet.
2. the sexiest thing a girl could do is do a strip tease for me....then its on!
3. sweetest thing would have to be....buying me a laser jammer for my car, saved me a lot of tickets...haha

1) I am so incredibly turned on by an exposed DEFINED abdomen! I totally lose all concentration when a skinny chick walks by with a belly shirt on. Same goes for the small of the back, but not quite on the same level as the abdomen. (NOTE: this does not apply to fat chicks! I fuckin hate it when fat chicks show off any part of their bodies! :puke2: )

2) seductive body language and "the look" (this is the only instance where it's acceptable for a woman to be subtle!!!!!!!!):poke:

3) sweetest thing = nothing really stands out. Most of the chicks I've dated only do things for their personal benefit. :bawling:

Whats the sexiest part of a females body? Boobs, Ass, Face, not in any peticular order

Whats the sexiest thing a female could do to get u 'turned on'? Wearing a nice pair of Thongs and a tight fitting babydoll T-shirt

Whats the most sweetest thing a girls done for u? to hard to remember it happens to often.

Originally posted by XZILER8@Jul 30 2003, 07:41 PM
(NOTE: this does not apply to fat chicks! I fuckin hate it when fat chicks show off any part of their bodies! :puke2: )

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH THATS TOO FUNNY :lol:

LoL

GUYS WHAT ABOUT LEGS? What looks good? skinny, muscular.. etc?

IN UR OPINION.....

1) Put your hands on your hips (girls only). Feel that part of your hips that your fingers rest on? That little "hollow" is my favorite part. After making love, I love holding her close and putting my hands there, feeling her whole body against mine.

2) Make me dinner, woman! No, just kidding. I love kissing, touching, and general tender exploration.

3) I could talk about that one girl that bought me a Simpson Camlock 5 point w/ three inch nut buster, but that's just a material object. Instead, the sweetest thing a girl's ever done for me was to love me the way I loved her. Sadly, it didn't last, but it gave me a taste of what true bliss was. Alas, she eventually left me for the bottle, so I also got to experience absolut heart break.

Legs? Yeah, legs are nice, but it's more about personality for me.

Back