K-fed, Wtf!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You are comparing Fight Klub to Yo Momma? WTF, are you even a Freestyle Battle fan?. They don't tell jokes (they are called punch lines, I don't care if you consider it the same thing because that's not what it's called in the battle circles) about each other lol except for maybe Serius Jones' weak ass freestyles (only people who know and watch Fight Klub will know what i mean. He won't even battle Jin again because he knows he can't use his same "jokes" again)

Also, Freestyle Battling is very different from making songs. For example, Eminem sold millions of his albums but have you heard his freestyles? They were good but not that good. On the other hand, Jin barely sold like a million albums and it took him over a year to do but when it comes to freestyling he'd whoop Eminem's ass.

wow, i thought i was the only person who watched fight klub. i love freestyle battles. it's real and it's raw. if you watched remy ma take on that other bitch. that shit is hard. but for those of you who don't know, look at the dates of fight klub. that's all 2 years old. it isn't new. those have been out on dvd forever.

i downloaded some serius jones shit though, not bad, but not great. he is a good freestylist though in his other battles he was sick.

eminem is ok at freestyle. he recycles so much shit though. now he just gets props cause he's famous. he could say some gay shit and everybody would be all over his nuts.

wow, i thought i was the only person who watched fight klub. i love freestyle battles. it's real and it's raw. if you watched remy ma take on that other bitch. that shit is hard. but for those of you who don't know, look at the dates of fight klub. that's all 2 years old. it isn't new. those have been out on dvd forever.

i downloaded some serius jones shit though, not bad, but not great. he is a good freestylist though in his other battles he was sick.

eminem is ok at freestyle. he recycles so much shit though. now he just gets props cause he's famous. he could say some gay shit and everybody would be all over his nuts.

Am I the only person on here who doesn't understand one word of the above quote?

Am I the only person on here who doesn't understand one word of the above quote?

i thought you were fluent in 5th grade negro? haha. j/k

fight klub is old
"serius jones" is a rapper who was on there and beat another rapper, "jin"
eminem isn't that good but everybody thinks he is great because he is famous

where else should i re-word?

Back