K20 into a '94 Integra...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 26 2004, 12:20 PM
You dont know anything about K-series. Thats like saying the D-series is lighter than the H-series but I can make just as much power with the D-series. THATS a Fawking stupid remark right there IMO. K-series are distributorless (which are more accurate in timing and a way more powerful spark. And there VTEC works even better. If both K-series and H series with modded with the same amount of mods the K20 would ass rape the H, power gains are larger and easier to gain.

Dude stop while you're behind, that is way too much of a blanket statement. A 160hp Si K20A3 modded with the same mods as a 220hp H22A is going to get it ass handed to it breakfast lunch and dinner.

Stop posting your dribble.

So you telling me an RSX-s K20A2 would not hand the prelude ass to it...

When I said K20 <--- it didnt have an an ending code-up there im talking in general.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 27 2004, 12:10 AM
So you telling me an RSX-s K20A2 would not hand the prelude ass to it...

When I said K20 <--- it didnt have an an ending code-up there im talking in general.

"In general" doesn't work whenthe code your talking about is used for quite a few motors.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back