K20 into a '94 Integra...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still have to worry about one really major thing WIRING. it is going to be the hardest thing

oh yea but do you just those mount kits i would wait till hasport has some

Originally posted by civic15.8@Jan 25 2004, 10:11 PM
you still have to worry about one really major thing WIRING. it is going to be the hardest thing

oh yea but do you just those mount kits i would wait till hasport has some

No hasport got it covered they tell you everything it's easy.

0280.jpg

Hay i wonder if they can fit a k series into a eg will they be able to do it for the ef since the k series is smaller ......?

EF I'm not familiar with what car is it? I'm reading that the K-series is outperforming the H22. :eek:

The RSX transmission use cables to actuate gear changes, similar to the H22. Similar, not the same, the RSX shifts infinitely better. The RSX shifter can easily be bolted to the floor of almost any Honda. All you need to do is put a hole in the floor somewhere forward of the shifter to allow the cable to pass through and then bolt the shifter to the floor with four bolts.

Shifters need to be changed.
Hasport will manufacture a shift assembly that will be available some time in the near future. We are testing a product right now and hope to be able to make them in quantity for a reasonable price.

The clutch hard line from the master cylinder runs about 3/4s of the way across the firewall to where a rubber line connects it to the hard line from the EK's slave cylinder. They modified it so that it terminated near the K-series transmission by bending it gently into a u-turn. Use a brake line bender to avoid kinking the line.

Because of the way the K motor and transmission sit in the EK-EG, custom axles are needed. The axles will be available from Hasport.

Eventually Hasport will have a header available for this swap along with several other companies. They have plans for two versions of the header for the swap. One will be to connect to the K20 cat, and will look like a modified stock exhaust manifold. The other exhaust will be a 421 design with short adapter pipe to fit the header to the different chassis. In the mean time, there are already two companies that make a header for the K series that should fit with minimum modification.

Icy winds, there is a such thing as an edit feature so you don't have to make 2386928652 different post, you can add to one.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 26 2004, 07:30 AM
I dont like one long post dont talk to me like im stupid.

Whatever, there's thiry something post in this thread and 2/3's of them are you just posting crap. Shit six hours ago you didn't believe it was done, now you keep spamming with all the pics you can find. We get it already (some of us got it a while ago).

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 26 2004, 01:44 AM-->
Icy_winds_
@Jan 26 2004, 07:30 AM

Whatever, there's thiry something post in this thread and 2/3's of them are you just posting crap. Shit six hours ago you didn't believe it was done, now you keep spamming with all the pics you can find. We get it already (some of us got it a while ago).

you the only one complaining about 5 mods came in here. All the pictures are different I'm not spamming.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Jan 26 2004, 06:07 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 26 2004, 01:44 AM
Icy_winds_
@Jan 26 2004, 07:30 AM

you the only one complaining about 5 mods came in here. All the pictures are different I'm not spamming.

You're a touchy one aren't you?

That's pretty tight...are the K series engines lighter than the B series? If so that'd be the only real benefit to doing that swap...you can make just as much power outta the B series as you can the K series.

You dont know anything about K-series. Thats like saying the D-series is lighter than the H-series but I can make just as much power with the D-series. THATS a Fawking stupid remark right there IMO. K-series are distributorless (which are more accurate in timing and a way more powerful spark. And there VTEC works even better. If both K-series and H series with modded with the same amount of mods the K20 would ass rape the H, power gains are larger and easier to gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back