K20 swap into my 1994 integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integravtec

I have a 1994 integra GSR and i was thinking about doing a k20 or k24 swap into it and i was just wondering how much money i would be looking at spending on the motor, trans, and all of the accessories needed for the swap... Thanks.

And if i have a stock k20 with some bold ons and tuning i could run strong 12s. That is if i can get the swap for less than 10k which is a bit steep for my budget.

12s with a K20 and bolt-ons? Show me the link where you read/saw that. Not saying it isnt true, I'm just skeptical and would love to see it.

Definately with at least drag radials. I see a lot of vids of K20 hatch's with some basic stuff and the right tires running low low 13's or even into the high 12's. I'd be happy with that :)

I saw a hatch with bolt ons and a tune run 12.9 on steelies. I do not have a vid though. But there are plenty of vids out there of it. But regardless. I agree with eg6sir. I would boost the gsr and smoke the tits off of a k20.

Id much rather BUILD and boost the GSR.

Homemade turbo, good tune, decent traction and decent driving and you will mob on a k20 teg.

Back