K24a4 Ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PMINC

Does anybody know where i can find an ecu for k24a4 motor? Will a k20 or k24 variant work? I blew my motor in a 02 civic ex ( 75 shot ) and I'm looking for more power. I found the motor trans and wiring harness for 1500 but cannot find an ecu.I'm working on motor mounts from hasport but am not sure k20 mounts will work. Also looking for subframe n axels. Is there any parts I'm missing? Any info. would be great.

go to k20a.org you dont need a subframe to mount this. You will need Kpro. I would go with an A3 ECU since you can find them cheaper on the boards. The K20 mounts will work but you will need another bracket cant remember which one though. I am JDM04 on k20a.org.

I can use the 2002 civic subframe for this? What about axels should I be looking for si or rsx axels? Since I blew my motor I need an engine and I'll be damned if I am going to put sohc d17 what a piece of junk. So for now I need to get the moyor trans and all itmes to install this. Later down the road I'll work on getting all the internals, head swap, and maybe turbo. I'd like to push 450 hp eventually but for now I just need this engine in. I'll check k20a.org and other places for what I need. Thanks

Back