Kanji avatars???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

ok, whats the whole deal with half the people on here having kanji avatars???? i mean, i take a few months off, and bam, everyone has the same lookin avatar? :shrug2:

my tree spirit is confused by all your japaneese and chineese writing. :p

FYI i never got B's old avatar with the spirits and the PHP, but then i saw princess mononoke and understood

<= Shock Hand (closest to shocker)

I need a new avitar, preferably a Chevy one.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 30 2005, 10:30 PM
your avatar > mine

and i'm to understand that mine isn't kanji... it's chinese.
[post=453603]Quoted post[/post]​

Kanji = japanese theft of chinese writting, or something to that effect.

well, posession is 9/10 of the law, so if the japanese stole it and called it kanji, then it's not chinese is it?

discuss.

lol

either way mine says 'black widow'

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 30 2005, 10:39 PM
well, posession is 9/10 of the law, so if the japanese stole it and called it kanji, then it's not chinese is it?
[post=453641]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

We made it, we own it. :lol:

I was gonna post this thread like 4 months ago, but i waited for someone else to ask so i wouldnt look like the stupid one. :ph34r:

I want one that says rusty trombone, or Cleveland Steamer. I would even settle for a hot karl one.

Originally posted by mdlax1@Jan 31 2005, 11:05 AM
my avatar = "i'll dry hump your authentic asian text"
[post=453844]Quoted post[/post]​

more like 'i'm strong bad, and i get no girls so i'll hump anything... even air... or your stupid asian lettering because there's lots of holes and options for positions switches'

...right?

haha, i think my 2 favorite avatars are senates Napoleon Dynamite, and who ever has the "more cowbell" one.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Jan 31 2005, 01:56 PM-->
@Jan 31 2005, 11:05 AM
my avatar = "i'll dry hump your authentic asian text"
[post=453844]Quoted post[/post]​

more like 'i'm strong bad, and i get no girls so i'll hump anything... even air... or your stupid asian lettering because there's lots of holes and options for positions switches'

...right?
[post=453874]Quoted post[/post]​

easy, your getting me worked up..

well im not too sure on SB's sex life lol

Back