ken sshamrock or kimbo slice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It got stopped a little early, but Kimbo was not defending himself. Whether he was being tough about it or was actually hurt, you have to cover up.

Gee, thanks guys.. havent even got to watch it yet.. starts in 40 minutes

Kimbo.... you just got beat by an almost unknown light heavyweight who accepted the fight this morning.... How's it taste mother fucker?

Can we all now admit that while Kimbo has improved greatly, he doesn't belong fighting on TV? The messed up part is that he will still get a fight with Ken. But after that beating I don't think he will want to fight again.

i worked 14 hours today, had to fire someone and work my ass off to make up for it, cought the fight at the bar next door watching kimbo drop like a baby that just got told he couldnt have his sweets just made my day hahaha fuck ya!!! and by someone less skilled than shamrck bwahahahahahah i bought everyone a round of beers just for that.....

Last edited:
lol naa that was directed at kimbo
lol but i didn't see kimbo as a sissy either. I see him as having bob sapp syndrome lol. Go watch bob sapp vs cro cop if you don't know what i'm talking about lol.

Back