ken sshamrock or kimbo slice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, just watched the fight. I need better quality or something, I saw a shitty half kick-push and three small hits in a row before kimbo dropped.. That isn't what dropped him, kimbo can take a beating. Its very odd..

The video quality was shitty though. Could have easily missed something. They switched camera views mid-ko to far away and that didn't help things at all.

Here's how I see it. Kimbo has the intimidation factor agianst "normal" regular-joe people. He's to slow to fight in the ring especially agianst someone that's lighter and faster. I think if Shamrock fought it would have been a better fight. Kimbo has no intimidation factor in the ring and should stick to "brawling" outside the ring until he can actually fight and be consistant.

basically kimbos opponent went in harder than kimbo..kimbo did not defend himself,the opponent wen in for some hits missed a couple,landed one that sent kimbo down,then got in 3 more,the second to last hit being the ender,and the last being the make sure hes down

and word..kimbo to me is not a wrestler,,hes a boxer,thats what had ended all of his streetfights..one hit sensations,,i think he needs more grapling,wrestling,and submission training,,cuz face it,if he was a standup and ground punder,,he would be monster,

He is a big tough motherfucker. He can take a beating and if he lands a couple of hits on you, you're pretty well finished. But he rakes in the viewers/cash and is certainly interesting to watch. Which makes him a perfect televised fighter.

He is a big tough motherfucker. He can take a beating and if he lands a couple of hits on you, you're pretty well finished. But he rakes in the viewers/cash and is certainly interesting to watch. Which makes him a perfect televised fighter.
He was surprisingly gracious in defeat last night. Probably because he still made more than the other fighter.

Gina Carano .. sooo hooot, waannt to touch the hynie
And get rocked in the mouth for doing so.

My favorite part of the fight was when she Sparta kicked that chick in the face. Straight kick with the bottom of her foot landing square in the middle of the face. Ouch. And I thought that other bitch was ugly before the fight.

BTW, anyone see the pre-fight stuff where they showed that Gina had to bare all to make weight? There were guys holding towels up and stuff and one of the guys was straight looking at her over the towel he was holding up. Not being discreet at all and nearly had his tongue hanging out. Man I wish I was that guy.

Last edited:
i as well wish i was the guy...that body is nice

i as well wish i was the guy...that body is nice
In great shape, great face, with what looks like a full to large C-cup. Yea, thats my cup of tea. I knew a female fighter down at Rowan. Also hot as shit. Describing her you would think I was describing Gina.

Her Wiki bio has no pics. For HondaSwap's viewing pleasure....
84578-9.jpg

87ce29650ef143de8c779e39131ae0c6.jpg

You damn mma noobs who don't know who Gina is lol :p Honestly, i just got lucky knowing who she is because I learned about her during her Muay Thai days. Man I wish I could get back into Muay Thai :(... Anyway, don't you guys watch American Gladiators?

Gina will 'Crush' You :ph34r: ...

2176133993_7f67456834.jpg

Back