kensusedauto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

his IP from here said he was from Philidelphia

well it can only get so close. that's the nearest major city so most likely that's where is ISP is based, and you'll only be able to trace that far, with any accuracy.

Nothing will stick

Good work on the narrowing down. Thing is I don't think I will be able to make anything stick. Ultimately its his word against mine. All he has to do is say that he mailed the stuff out and he has no idea what happened to it. Someone with greater authority could link him to his email accounts, and if enough time is spent create a case against him.

Also, I have a wife and kid at home. A friend of mine is a public defender. Criminals are not widely inteligent. All i need is the off chance this guy still has my address and decides to get in the car and come up here to cause trouble. Granted i would have a case against him, provided i got to him first, it's just not a scenario i want to entertain. I don't want to do any jail time and if anyone touches my kid that is where i am going...

The most i can seek to do is root him out where he sleeps on the web and ruin his name. I have been shining the light of truth on him now at four websites and i have lots more results to go through.

Even then he can get a whole new persona and keep going...

Calling him and asking for my fender wouuld be fun though...

Back