Kidney Stones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
:ill: so today after the Texas/CU game my ribs started to hurt alittle bit. and after the usc/ucla game my ribs hurt so bad I had a hard time walking to the ft. door and at the start of the Florida state/ VT game I could not lay down, or sit down and I could barely walk to the bathroom the pain I has was so bad, I couldnt stand it.
I tried to lay down in my bed and couldnt get confortible at all, so I told my roommate to take me to the hospitial.
when I got there the pain was so bad I could do anything at all. so after 2 shots of morphine and a iv, the doctor ran his tests and said I have kidney stones. so now I am all doped up and :laugh: have to piss through a strainer to catch my damn kidney stone/ stones.
if any of you have ever had Kidney stones you know what I went through, man I have never felt that much pain in my life.

I had to drive my dad to the ER one day because his got so bad.

I had a coworker that use to get them.

I hope I NEVER have to deal with that.

did you piss them out yet? that's the most fun part!

Quoted post[/post]]
I had to drive my dad to the ER one day because his got so bad.

I had a coworker that use to get them.

I hope I NEVER have to deal with that.

did you piss them out yet? that's the most fun part!
no I havent pissed them out yet and I am not looking foward to it either.

:laugh: my roommate had to take me to the ER, and the ride there sucked ass.

eat less sugar
drink vodka a couple shots a week..
drink cranberry juice.

i hope to god i never have them.... my uncle has passed like 5 or 6 in his life time.... so not fun.

My dad was in the passanger seat with the seat fully reclined, he was balled up holding his knees the whole trip.

If they're too big to piss out they use this thingy mahbob that sends some sort of wave that breaks up the stones into smaller pieces.

Quoted post[/post]]
:ill: so today after the Texas/CU game my ribs started to hurt alittle bit. and after the usc/ucla game my ribs hurt so bad I had a hard time walking to the ft. door and at the start of the Florida state/ VT game I could not lay down, or sit down and I could barely walk to the bathroom the pain I has was so bad, I couldnt stand it.
I tried to lay down in my bed and couldnt get confortible at all, so I told my roommate to take me to the hospitial.
when I got there the pain was so bad I could do anything at all. so after 2 shots of morphine and a iv, the doctor ran his tests and said I have kidney stones. so now I am all doped up and :laugh: have to piss through a strainer to catch my damn kidney stone/ stones.
if any of you have ever had Kidney stones you know what I went through, man I have never felt that much pain in my life.

man you dont even know, I was on the floor rolling around like a little bitch, and man it hurts so bad to piss that stone out.. I feel for you man I really do..

Hope you feel better soon!!

sorry to hear that
Im fucked up myself..I have what they call..."swollen penis" from too much sex..and i tell ya....
That shit anit no joke..lol
I just got ur message on myspace..sorry.. Imma give ya a call later today..

Hope ya Feel better....

Later

Quoted post[/post]]
I gave birth to 12 bouncing baby stones about this time last year, over a two week period and then a few more over the next month. That shit fucking hurts. Once they pass the ureter and move into the bladder, you get a little bit of a break. But once they start to move into the the urethra, dude, your entire hip complex hurts including your cock and balls. It's kind of like getting kicked in the jimmy a few times. And oh, the burning when they get to the prostate. I think I shot out five or six small stones the first time and I yelled "holy shit!" as they clanked into the nifty little plastic strainer. Not a fun experience. Even better, after months of test, including getting a tube shoved up my johnson (cystoscopy) my doc. said, "well, I guess you're just one of the people that has them." Yay. I drank mostly soda, milk, and juice with almsot no water for years prior to this. I drink almost nothing but water now and I have a 64oz. jug that I drink every day.

Water is your friend, drink 3-4 liters per day. Seriously. The more you flush yourself out the easier it's going to be to pass them and pissing blood really isn't any fun. That's about 8oz. an hour, keep track. Half a lemon in 8oz. of warm water will help with any pain. If you've got a small stone that just won't pass, drink about 24oz. of water as fast as you can without making yourself sick, wait 20 minutes, run up and down a flight of stairs a few times...or some activity similar, just get moving around a lot.

If you haven't already gotten a referal to a Urologist, get one. Save your stones in an clean old pill jar so they can be analyzed. That way you can find out what kind of stones you have and hopefully adjust your diet to avoid them in the future.

And I got Demerol. Morphine is like Tylenol compared to Demerol. That stuff is way too fun. :laugh: What'd they give you to take home? I got Viccodin and Ultracet.
:blink: yea i mostly drink mt dew. but guess i have to drink more water
they gave me a jar for my stones
and pissing through the srainer
they gave me viccodin and percocet

Quoted post[/post]]

man you dont even know, I was on the floor rolling around like a little bitch, and man it hurts so bad to piss that stone out.. I feel for you man I really do..

Hope you feel better soon!!
:laugh: yea i was on the floor like a bitch, and i havent pissed out the stone yet, :blink: not looking foward to it either. when i was at the er i couldnt stand, sit or laydown.

ok, so i've had 2 kids, and that hurts like a mofo, however, I've also had kidney stones.

I don't recommend either without being under the influence of some kind of barbituate.

well, having kids isn't so bad. :)

i feel your pain, man.

Quoted post[/post]]
eat less sugar
drink vodka a couple shots a week..
drink cranberry juice.

i hope to god i never have them.... my uncle has passed like 5 or 6 in his life time.... so not fun.
im hypoglycemic so my sugar intake is about 0. i enjoy vodka and a good amount of the time i mix it with cranberry juice. and i drink tons of water. i guess im in the clear.

i know a chick thats been getting them since see was 16. i never want to go through what see goes through.

Quoted post[/post]]
ok, so i've had 2 kids, and that hurts like a mofo, however, I've also had kidney stones.

I don't recommend either without being under the influence of some kind of barbituate.

i feel your pain, man.
:laugh: funny you say that cause the doctor said that passing stones is worse than having a kid.

and welcome back StarBelleAngel :wave:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i feel your pain, man.
:laugh: funny you say that cause the doctor said that passing stones is worse than having a kid.

and welcome back StarBelleAngel :wave:
i think any form of pain involving that area can be worst than having a kid. i got hit playing football earlier this year and i couldnt GET UP for 20 minutes. i have a high tolerance for pain but i got a direct hit from a knee. i was in some form of pain for 2 days anytime it was touched (yea really, my girl was pissed), i was bruised, and felt i was like i was going to puke for about 5-6 hours.

:ill: so I still havent pissed them out yet and I am starting to get the pain back in my side, wish these fucking things would hurry up and get the fuck out. I been drinking so much damn water and juice I feel like :puke:

Quoted post[/post]]
take a picture of the stone... i've never seen one :p
:laugh: I was planning on it.

Quoted post[/post]]
It'll take about two weeks for it/they to actually pass. I actually felt like total shit for about two months. Are you noticing the energy drain? My energy level landed somewhere south of the basement. Interestingly enough, Mt. Dew was my soda of choice, too.

And yeah, passing a stone for women is so much easier because of the significantly shorter length of the urethra. So sayeth my doc.
:blink: TWO WEEKS, man thats sucks ass, and yea I have noticed a drain in my energy, I been getting tired easy this past couple of days, and yea Mt Dew is my choice of soda also

Quoted post[/post]]
Piss them out and then sell them as crack.
:laugh: that would be a easy way to get some extra money, but I have to give them to the doctor so they can do tests on them :confused:

Brian-

Vodka as well as alcohol in general is SUGAR... so uh... yea.

dork.

anyway... drinking cranberry juice is good.

let me know if you want to break them up before pissing them out... that' show i did it.

Butcher's Broom, Marshmallow Root, JP-X, and Cranberry Buchu. 3x a day for 3 weeks with lots of water.

Back